Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what grinds my gears? When people compare a PC game to a console game.

P-Cars is coming out on the PS4, X-Box One, & Wii U, as well as PC. It's not just a PC game. If they do a good job on the PS4 version, then it may very well kill the GT series for me.

But it's designed for PC and then downgraded to the next gen consoles.

No, it's not. It's a multi-platform game. As regards consoles, only the graphics will run at slightly less quality according to the power of each respective console.

The following is from the Project Cars FAQ;

"- Will there be differences between the PC and console versions?
There will be no differences between PC and console versions w.r.t. core tech (physics realism, FFB, gameplay). The console versions will probably use slightly less sophisticated graphics because of the less powerful hardware that simply isnt capable of providing high end AA, DS, etc options like the PC version, but the aim is to have the game running at 60fps/1080p on all platforms."

The game itself will be exactly the same, & it's the game itself that is looking to be much better than anything PD have ever come up with imo. Whether they actually pull it off is another thing altogether, but it is looking like a potential GT killer, hence my meme.

It better be coming out on the PS3 so it can be a rival to GT6.

It's not coming out on the PS3.

Last edited:
Then the arguement also follows that GT7 will put to rest everything else.

And maybe we should go back OT (if there really is one?)

Then the arguement also follows that GT7 will put to rest everything else.

Not really, as you haven't made any argument as of yet, & nor have I. :sly:

VBR
GT_Obituary.jpg
You wish.

FM4 owned them all.
I don't really take sides on this, but the GT series i've just always went back to. The other racers, i just can't seem to keep playing. Not that i don't like them, i just can't seem to keep at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back