Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 975,166 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
nicolasbanana_zpscbb53205.jpg
arrested-development-dont-know-what-expected.gif
 
Depends. B and A are definitely easier, IB is average, IA is a little harder and S4/S5 are really hard... like they should be.
 
I think a JPS livery on the F1 car from the future an X2014 Standard would be sexy.

Would still rather have a Lotus 97T over a JPS X2014 :P (It is a 97T in the intro right...? lol)
 
50/50 chance it was the 97T, It also could have been the 98T. But since Kazunori Yamauchi drove the 97T at Ascari, it is likely it will be in GT6.
 
VBR
Common Sense was a wonderful pamphlet about how the colonists wanted the British to leave. Of course PD wouldn't care about it.


Obviously, that's not what I'm referring to! One dictionary describes Common Sense as, "sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts" & that gives a person, "the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions". It then goes on to give an example of Common Sense being used in everyday speech, "She's very smart but she doesn't have a lot of common sense." Many very clever people, even geniuses, can be lacking in Common Sense. I & many others besides me think that Kazunori & Polyphony Digital are prime examples of this.
 
VBR
Obviously, that's not what I'm referring to! One dictionary describes Common Sense as, "sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts" & that gives a person, "the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions". It then goes on to give an example of Common Sense being used in everyday speech, "She's very smart but she doesn't have a lot of common sense." Many very clever people, even geniuses, can be lacking in Common Sense. I & many others besides me think that Kazunori & Polyphony Digital are prime examples of this.
Obviously, you didn't know it was a joke!
 
Obviously, you didn't know it was a joke!

Obviously, I didn't know it was a joke, as you didn't indicate that by the proper use of a smilie. Maybe this one: ;), or even this one; :p.

That's what they're there for you know! 👍
 
I'm not good at memes, okay!
 
Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :p
 
Oh crap, I just noticed that :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back