Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,437 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome track 👍
 
I thought it was kinda funny that the Bahrain section was just a quick straight, then going right into Sepang.
 
96 Hours of Gran Turismo
​
​
mother_of_god_Half_Life_2_Lamp-s233x249-341301-580.jpg
 
In the E-Runner. :p
 
A new competition is born. Run a time trial on every track in the same car and post your total time (honor system) here to see who's fastest. GO!

I think think this is the wrong thread for that...
 
I think think this is the wrong thread for that...

I knew you would have a problem with it. Thanks for being the thread police. 4 posts in a row about the jumbo track and you crackdown on me. Classic Azure. I guess you just can't comment on memes in the meme thread. If I have to quote the meme I'm referencing then this thread is to ridged for its own good. Good grief!
 
A new competition is born. Run a time trial on every track in the same car and post your total time (honor system) here to see who's fastest. GO!

^ I was referring to that.

I prefer "thread vigilante". I'd rather get set someone straight rather than see them get in trouble.

The 96 hours of Hell however is funny.
 
Update 1.09 adds Endurance Events, B-Spec, and More:

View attachment 139588

If GT6 had boss levels this would be the final one. :p


​
I agree. I had a little think while I was away, and I think GT7's last race would be a boss race, on this track, against the GT Academy racers as well as Kazunori Yamauchi himself. And the prize would be a ticket containing every GT-R in the game. Make it happen PD!
 

Not really a meme but so funny.

I would love to see the other drivers' faces when they were overtaken by a random guy going backwards 👍 .
Update 1.09 adds Endurance Events, B-Spec, and More:


If GT6 had boss levels this would be the final one. :p


​
PD please take note and make this an actual track!
 
I think I know what the reverse Elise is, a bit of a novel concept.

It's a normal Elise, tuned, still mid engined, but it has a FWD chassis. However, it's still technically RWD when going the normal way, as the chassis has been flipped around.
 
Nobody has noticed that Elise video is sped up?
 
Just got back from Spring Break and I am dying at the last four pages!
 
Watch how quickly the camera is panning (not smoothly like it would if they actually were driving that fast). Also the super twitchy inputs that don't make them lose control.
 
Basically, when he spins the car backwards, it's a normal facing FWD chassis.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/48508100.jpg
Wait I thought Skid Recovery Force does give grip boost to get Gold?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back