Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 975,927 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really a meme but so funny.

image.jpg
 
This actually happened to me :)
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/48377957.jpg

and to go with the video...
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/48378054.jpg
 
:lol: Look at the Tsukuba section.
 
Oops.
Let's just say yes..

Yes... in the racetrack Yes? Never heard of it...

Also, to fix the backing out problem, why not just quit the game or unplug your PS3? :P
 
I think a JPS livery on the F1 car from the future an X2014 Standard would be sexy.

2524306292_750fef47c0.jpg


+

P-20131218-00061_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB-News-1024x576.jpg


=

IheartItplz_by_IloveItplz.png
I never thought I'd say this but everyone attack Azure!!!

WHERE'S THE START/FINISH LINE?!?!?! Do we spawn outside of the map?! :p

You also have to run to the car for the first time ever in a GT game!!!:dopey:
 
Last edited:
This is actually brilliant. I'd drive this.
Then as you pass through the different zones of the track, it will flash into the actual track. So if you go from the Sarthe straight to the Monza turn, the scenery will flash from Sarthe to Monza!

Which gives me an idea... someone can make a video of this! It would be AMAZING! It can be called:
Circuit de Nurburgring Suzuka Laguna Bathurst Willow Tsukuba Silver Daytona Fuji Hatch Ring Indy Hill Ascari Route X Speed Ring Eiger Mountain Ring Valley D' Azur Motegi Monza
 
Last edited:
Would be a great cruising track.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back