Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite funny. Except surely your avatar would show up next to the post count of many more threads.

edit: Also, I paid $600 for a steering wheel, and it does have a clutch..... you just can't use it without spending another $150 on a gear stick :lol: :lol:
Here's your avatar!
Untitled-3.png

A very accurate summary of the GT6 sub-forums :lol:

FTFY ;)

The rest of GTP however, is out there, why not explore it? Even the chap above me is a part of it!

These following memes were intended for the posts before VBR's 2nd to last post on this thread which turned this thread into something i like to call "Discussion About GTPlanet Thread"(blame my laziness)
And yes, i do know that most of these could not be considered memed(unless you consider a certain thing as a meme)
With that said, A RANDOM RUF BTR TAKEOVER that nobody wanted(or at the very least, expected)
1. I think this driver forgot about something
DZDWsjF.jpg

2. There was a difference?
b4KdEjF.jpg

3. I think it didn't.
xk8ku8f.jpg

(RUF BTR: Here i am! Did that even change anything?)
4. Because BTRs have a 100% chance of winning.
q5Bvaao.jpg

(I think the red is actually pretty visible here)
5. Difference between a CTR and a BTR?
WVYO6ds.jpg

(BTR lines: "A Customisable Rear Wing!" "Ability to race at 500PP!" "Don't You dare use Common Sense! Against Me!")
6. Same image, different punchline?
arhJaz3.jpg

(BTR lines: "I will kill you" "I will still kill you" "I WILL STI- Actually, i lost intrest.")
7. A message everyone can relate to.
IKbMeab.jpg

I also think i should have used an easier-to-see color of red for certain texts.
Ah well, i included texts for people who can't see red on certain images rather well.

These following memes were intended for the posts before VBR's 2nd to last post on this thread which turned this thread into something i like to call "Discussion About GTPlanet Thread"(blame my laziness)
And yes, i do know that most of these could not be considered memed(unless you consider a certain thing as a meme)
With that said, A RANDOM RUF BTR TAKEOVER that nobody wanted(or at the very least, expected)
1. I think this driver forgot about something
DZDWsjF.jpg

2. There was a difference?
b4KdEjF.jpg

3. I think it didn't.
xk8ku8f.jpg

(RUF BTR: Here i am! Did that even change anything?)
4. Because BTRs have a 100% chance of winning.
q5Bvaao.jpg

(I think the red is actually pretty visible here)
5. Difference between a CTR and a BTR?
WVYO6ds.jpg

(BTR lines: "A Customisable Rear Wing!" "Ability to race at 500PP!" "Don't You dare use Common Sense! Against Me!")
6. Same image, different punchline?
arhJaz3.jpg

(BTR lines: "I will kill you" "I will still kill you" "I WILL STI- Actually, i lost intrest.")
7. A message everyone can relate to.
IKbMeab.jpg

I also think i should have used an easier-to-see color of red for certain texts.
Ah well, i included texts for people who can't see red on certain images rather well.
That's one huge post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back