Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,475 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBa4rpL.jpg


in reference to this
 
Last edited:
Deleted
 
Last edited:
in reference to this

In the spec I described, you could have 3 and have a few bucks left over.

But then again, I would never spend that kind of money on a PC, I'd rather just enter a full season of LeMons racing.
 
You're really paying for the components, tower to put it all in, and somebody has to build it, and then it has to be shipped to you.
 
You forgot the paragraph below. :sly:
 
Remember, kids.

Once you start exploring GTPlanet, don't :censored:ing go to that damn Drag Forum!

It's 🤬!
Same goes for the drift forum, I swear I lose brain cells when I go to either one.

I still visit the drifting forum, but the drag racing forum gives me a headache. It seems like the AUP doesn't apply to anyone in that section (Yes, there are a few that make use of the thing between their ears, I know).
 
I still visit the drifting forum, but the drag racing forum gives me a headache. It seems like the AUP doesn't apply to anyone in that section (Yes, there are a few that make use of the thing between their ears, I know).
Is the drag racing forum that bad?
:eek:
 
Yep just went in and looked through a few threads. They all made my head hurt with the amount of grammar mistakes each thread had.
Sorry to hear that.
I'm tempted to go to the drag racing forum now. Lol.
 
This is turning into a "Discussion of GTPlanet" thread again,
You don't need to hammer in how terrible the drag racing forums are.
I get it from one post, okay?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VBR
I went to drag racing forums, read the thread titles, and then left. Nope.
 
IneedNews.
 
That one feel when you bring a random street car to an all hyper car race and you win.
 
I went to drag racing forums, read the thread titles, and then left. Nope.
We're opening up a kiddie pool soon, so those too intimidated to jump in the deep end can still stay cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back