Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,469 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
r7tLlyT5q94.jpg


So we still have The Real Driving Simulator. Relax.
Kaz is trying it out on Project Morpheus right now.
gt7-engine-sounds-638x425.png

In Kaz's words... "This looks like s:censored:."
 
Last edited:
I still visit the drifting forum, but the drag racing forum gives me a headache. It seems like the AUP doesn't apply to anyone in that section (Yes, there are a few that make use of the thing between their ears, I know).

It doesn't apply to them it's like when the Pioneers went to colonize and settle in the West. That is the "Wild" West in GTP, tons of crazy and outlandish crap, very difficult to regulate an entire group with similar mentality.

Here's your ineedschool news:
View attachment 178369

That Deal on a VW Passat looks like a steal!!!
 
"I don't even know what FIA is."

Well, there's your problem.
I don't want to go back to school. Go mess with Amer in the love buggy or something.
 
Last edited:
Kaz needs to see some of these memes :lol:, I'd love to see his reaction :rolleyes:
 
Well, clearly im crazy because i like how the Aston Martin looks.
From the back, truly gorgeous.

The front is confusing the fudge out of me
 
Yes you better check yourself.
No no no from the rear end and sides it's drop dead gorgeous, if you think otherwise you need to check yourself! :eek:
 
This is turning into a "Discussion of GTPlanet" thread again,
You don't need to hammer in how terrible the drag racing forums are.
I get it from one post, okay?

U mad bro?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back