Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Something like that, you're just asking begging for it.
 
image.jpg
 
Course maker is being worked on, so don't get your panites in a bunch.
 
Edit herp derp I need sleep
 
"Mr. Positive"? I need a bigger business card...
 
That's not what I meant...
 
Eh, that word is said over 1,000 times each day in that borough. :lol:

Pretty sure he's not reffering to the five letter word if that's what you're saying.
 
Pretty sure he's not reffering to the five letter word if that's what you're saying.
Most won't even tell the difference.

Source: Experience, being African-American
 
hqdefault.jpg


"Welcome to Who's Line Is It Anyway! The show where everything is made up and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are just like the points in a drift lobby, they just don't mean a thing."
Ironically both create some funny watchings

Bloody Muricans stealing our shows

Hey we had Wayne Brady...enough said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back