Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite of what just happened on GTP...
GTP Meme 1.jpeg

VBR
@Johnnypenso - See post above!
:lol:
A. Not a chance:lol:
B. No way..:lol:

Truth is, it's two completely different games. I don't consider GT a racing game, it's a driving game. I consider PCars a sim and so my expectations are completely different. After GT6 it might surprise you that for me, Grid Autosport is a far, far better offline game. Online so far is about the same but it has some potential with it's driver rating system. The graphics can't hold a candle to GT, the physics are simcade but intuitive, but the offline is simply stellar and the racing is white knuckle. The AI react to you, so if you go crashing and banging through the field they'll get you back if they can...and they have team mates!!

I think I've only won about 1/3 of my races offline and many of those because I had a poor finish in the first race and the second race of a weekend is reverse grid so I started near the front. I think in 75ish races I have only two poles in qualifying!!! It's typical for me to start in the 4-8 slot.

A. Not a chance:lol:
B. No way..:lol:

Truth is, it's two completely different games. I don't consider GT a racing game, it's a driving game. I consider PCars a sim and so my expectations are completely different. After GT6 it might surprise you that for me, Grid Autosport is a far, far better offline game. Online so far is about the same but it has some potential with it's driver rating system. The graphics can't hold a candle to GT, the physics are simcade but intuitive, but the offline is simply stellar and the racing is white knuckle. The AI react to you, so if you go crashing and banging through the field they'll get you back if they can...and they have team mates!!

I think I've only won about 1/3 of my races offline and many of those because I had a poor finish in the first race and the second race of a weekend is reverse grid so I started near the front. I think in 75ish races I have only two poles in qualifying!!! It's typical for me to start in the 4-8 slot.
Wait, what does Grid Autosport have to do with shooting an airport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back