Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
o1es4.jpg

Considering Snaefell traverses about half of the entire island... yeah
Track day would be amazing... Now i get why people wanted it so much. And I don't blame them. Maybe there is a possibility for such a track in course creator but there will probably be a limit of some 30 km. Knowing PD they like to limit a lot of things.

View attachment 408290

Watch towards the end of the video , what hapenned to it?

Hopefully they'll bring it back.

Looked like a very good road rally track. Now it's a mixture of it and a normal road track. PD probably noticed you cannot race against AI on this track. What they failed to realize is that no one actually races against AI in GT5-6.

Looked like a very good road rally track. Now it's a mixture of it and a normal road track. PD probably noticed you cannot race against AI on this track. What they failed to realize is that no one actually races against AI in GT5-6.

You can get a good look at it here.

It's a narrower track and actually looks like a normal road , while the one we have now is very smooth and has no white lines on it , i'd like to have the one from GT HD too.

Also a small detail , look at the plastic window at the back of the MX-5 , that isn't in GT5/6 IIRC. And the chase cam is a bit looser too.

If there was one Japanese car i would like premium is the 22b. atleas the rally version. It makes little sense that they didn't include the premium version of it in further installments. I wonder what the reason was.
I guess they had an HDD faliure! :yuck::P
GT HD
GT HDD Faliure.

You can get a good look at it here.

It's a narrower track and actually looks like a normal road , while the one we have now is very smooth and has no white lines on it , i'd like to have the one from GT HD too.

Also a small detail , look at the plastic window at the back of the MX-5 , that isn't in GT5/6 IIRC. And the chase cam is a bit looser too.

Hate to nit-pick, but the track in your video is different than the track in @JoaoSilva's video.

The one in your video has the exact same layout as what we have in GT5 & GT6. The only things that are different are the graphics/texturing/road markings.

The layout in @JoaoSilva's video is quite different.
-no huge jump at the start of the lap. Instead, there's a seemingly bumpy, gentle right hand curve.
-the 4th hairpin of the downhill section is completely different. It is much farther away from the 3rd hairpin and bridge. It is many times more realistic (in terms of public road design) compared to the Corkscrew-esque, near vertical drop we currently have.
-there is a left-right-left gentle s-bend after the bridge, just before the right hander at the bottom of the track.
-the right hander I just mentioned doesn't have nearly as much banking as it does in the version we have.
-there is another series of gentle kinks after the right hander, before the tunnel.
-there are 3 corners immediately after the tunnel, whereas we currently only have 1.

In my opinion, this older version of the track is many times better than the one we have. This one feels much more like a rally stage, where our current Eiger really feels like an Arcade stage, mostly thanks to the jump, the 4th hairpin, and the banking in the bottom end right hander.

Shame PD, shame.

Hate to nit-pick, but the track in your video is different than the track in @JoaoSilva's video.

The one in your video has the exact same layout as what we have in GT5 & GT6. The only things that are different are the graphics/texturing/road markings.

The layout in @JoaoSilva's video is quite different.
-no huge jump at the start of the lap. Instead, there's a seemingly bumpy, gentle right hand curve.
-the 4th hairpin of the downhill section is completely different. It is much farther away from the 3rd hairpin and bridge. It is many times more realistic (in terms of public road design) compared to the Corkscrew-esque, near vertical drop we currently have.
-there is a left-right-left gentle s-bend after the bridge, just before the right hander at the bottom of the track.
-the right hander I just mentioned doesn't have nearly as much banking as it does in the version we have.
-there is another series of gentle kinks after the right hander, before the tunnel.
-there are 3 corners immediately after the tunnel, whereas we currently only have 1.

In my opinion, this older version of the track is many times better than the one we have. This one feels much more like a rally stage, where our current Eiger really feels like an Arcade stage, mostly thanks to the jump, the 4th hairpin, and the banking in the bottom end right hander.

Shame PD, shame.

Both videos were posted by me ...

And my bad , i didn't noticed that both videos had a different track layout even i knew it was different before.

And i have to agree with you yeah.

Both videos were posted by me ...

And my bad , i didn't noticed that both videos had a different track layout even i knew it was different before.

And i have to agree with you yeah.
:lol: :lol: :lol: holy crap I'm a dumbass :dunce: I don't know how I missed that you posted both.

Either way, a nice find, thank you. Another small taste of "what could have been" :banghead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: holy crap I'm a dumbass :dunce: I don't know how I missed that you posted both.

Either way, a nice find, thank you. Another small taste of "what could have been" :banghead:

More like "what should've been" , Eigeir is too arcady for me with that huge jump (same with Cape Ring). And the sides of the road on the older version look better IMO.

Kinda off topic...

I have counted Every non Japanese cars including Vision GT cars and it ended up being 514 cars.

Then I went to count just Japanese cas alone without VGT or PDI and it ended up with 675!?!?

Then I added every "gran turismo" cars except Ford GT spec II and got 16 cars and Japanese VGT are 7 so 675+16+7=698...

Thus is totally unfair, not even a combination of non Japanese cars will reach even close to the Japanese counts...

Sorry if this post sounds like a rant and not a Meme so here's some Memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back