Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised that most of you guys doesn't own a tablet at all...while i'm somehow happy for the release and disappointed for that Tablet fact....i still do own some tablets...maybe i could do something to trick both S4 and the APP that i'm using a tablet...

Sorry for Offtopic...

It has been a while since I set forth upon the meme thread.

2158784.jpg

2158864.jpg

2158888.jpg

2158927.jpg

#Tabletgate

I'm surprised that most of you guys doesn't own a tablet at all...while i'm somehow happy for the release and disappointed for that Tablet fact....i still do own some tablets...maybe i could do something to trick both S4 and the APP that i'm using a tablet...

Sorry for Offtopic...
Let me tell you a story about majority of my not-so-pocketful college dorm mate on scholarship......

Let me tell you a story about majority of my not-so-pocketful college dorm mate on scholarship......
I was targeting those people who spend so much money on different new smart phones and plenty of other stuff every year...

Also the Cour....i mean track path editor isn't released yet on android? NOW I'M PISSED OFF...

I don't understand you guys whining about it being only released for tablets when you have an Android smartphone. Take advantage of the fact that you have an Android and not an Apple and download the APK.

I don't understand you guys whining about it being only released for tablets when you have an Android smartphone. Take advantage of the fact that you have an Android and not an Apple and download the APK.
Then the app being optimised for Tablets will be all shrunk down and impossible to use. My best guess is just a tablet emulator for PC.

Then the app being optimised for Tablets will be all shrunk down and impossible to use. My best guess is just a tablet emulator for PC.
I've used it on my phone and its been fine. Although some words are sort of small.

I got a relatives who can run CM on his $150 Oneplus Android One.

*Maybe the bickering pre android launch was too much? *
That's the phone I'm currently using.

I've used it on my phone and its been fine. Although some words are sort of small.

That's the phone I'm currently using.
I'm on the Galaxy S4 at the moment which is about 3/4 an inch bigger than my old iphone 4 so I don't think it'll be too bad.

I'll have a look tonight.

My trusty Dynatac 8000X spits the dummy when I try to update it. It just keeps on making these tracks with a few constant radius banked left turns. Who would want to drive on them...

Lol I found an awesome VW meme. But I cant copy the URl... so I downloaded it... and GTP won't let me upload it. So. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back