Gran Turismo 6 modding discussion

I managed to install, the bonus events appeared, just a doubt, I know that the events you are creating and the roaring of the cars is in progress but does anyone know how to access the gt6 secret menu? I already have the ps3 modified.

Made a new showcase video with more sounds:

wow the noise of the zonda r was incredible

Last edited by a moderator:
I ask for help
when I pack with gttools with a 950 mb large file, the tools block them and the message: out of memory comes out, there is a solution? thanks

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 52
I'm going to scream, THIS IS INCREDIBLE !
But I'm still kinda scared to mod my old PS3 because I have so many memories in it and mostly on GT6 but recently I wasn't able to use the 15th anniversary cars and paintjobs and I'm becoming more and more bored since I've done so many things on the Vanilla game so I'm evaluating if I want to add content but risk damaging my PS3 or let it collect dust

I wanted to ask if some of the events have multiple categories of cars like R10 and 908 with Nissan GT3 and Audi R8 GT3

Last edited:
Is it possible to create custon races, as in like the existing ones in novice, national b, national a events in version 1.00 of the game or is it only possible in v1.22?

There's more chance that they answer you in the discord, I don't have the answer for you but there's many people in it that can tell you and teach you : https://discord.gg/bagYppeB
Honestly I hate that people like using Discord for this sort of stuff so much. These old-school forums are so much better at being sites. People just want to use Discord now for making "sites", but without "pages" for organizing the posts, it's just a big mess, it's hard to find where you left off.

Honestly I hate that people like using Discord for this sort of stuff so much. These old-school forums are so much better at being sites. People just want to use Discord now for making "sites", but without "pages" for organizing the posts, it's just a big mess, it's hard to find where you left off.
It's more of an issue of teaching people the stuff around here than anything else. But, that's why that server is there for you to actually use and get info of.

I've been saying this for literally years, a decade I think actually, but the potential of this system is off the charts. Just wait 'til you figure out how to get the most out of the ESGX mixing in conjunction with the AES exhausts ;)
Not to say this mod isn't a good change because it is and I'm sure there was a big amount of work involved, but I feel like even with an infinite amount of tweaking GT6 cars won't come close to sound like Grid Autosport cars or more modern games. But maybe that can't be done due to how sounds work in GT6.

Back