Gran Turismo 6 Shelby GT500 G27 Drift @GTArena

  • Thread starter Thread starter carking0709
  • 5 comments
  • 2,351 views
Messages
20
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
carking0709
Messages
carking0709


Enjoy it~
Like, subscribe and share it! thx
 
WOW! Good job. I wish I was half as good as you man. I have a G27 and would love to try and drift like that but each attempt on GT5 just lead to me getting mad.

What settings would you recommend for the wheel and the car to drift easily? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
 
WOW! Good job. I wish I was half as good as you man. I have a G27 and would love to try and drift like that but each attempt on GT5 just lead to me getting mad.

What settings would you recommend for the wheel and the car to drift easily? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
 
This is my wheel setting
Force feedback : 7
Assist : off

The mustang is stock
Btw I recommend you to tune the suspension harder
& LSD 60 60 60 with comfort hard
Abs:1, all other driving assists off
 
Drifting in Gran Turismo 6 is much much much more harder!!
If you r going to practice drifting
I recommend you drift in gt5 :-)

Patience and practice is the most important thing u need for learning drift

Keep practicing more and hope u success after watching my post!=)
 
I'll try your settings out for sure. Thanks!
 
Back