Gran Turismo 6 Vs Gran Turismo 5 - Lexus Is F @ Monza

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 4 comments
  • 1,158 views
Messages
600
Spain
11203
Messages
digiprost
Hello
Comparison of Vs Gt6 Gt5 in Monza with the Lexus IS F



regards
 
I saw this one last night and honestly didn't see much different. The trees and sky are better, reflection on the car, but otherwise really the same.
 
Sense of speed in GT6 is a lot better, I approve of that A LOT! :D
 
Sense of speed in GT6 is a lot better, I approve of that A LOT! :D

I think it's become a general consensus that it is unfortunately a byproduct of edge blurring on the replays not included when driving :(
 
I think it's become a general consensus that it is unfortunately a byproduct of edge blurring on the replays not included when driving :(
Aww for the love of... :(
 
Back