Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

It's not far off the website styling to be fair; that clean, refined look is certainly the kind of thing Polyphony would go for.

@Hallitrd's mockups are neat but I don't see them working as hypothetical GT Sport or Gran Turismo 7 UIs; they'd be more in-line with how Polyphony may have done things for Gran Turismo 2, or Capcom for Auto Modellista. These days the series tries to be state-of-the-art, and wouldn't go down the nostalgia route outside of perhaps some classic elements like sound effects.

View attachment 1011792
Maybe Hallitrd makes the retro designs with the context of "If GT7 had a retro styled UI, this is my take on it". They are really well made, regardless. I get what you mean, though, they likely wouldn't go for that nowadays unless it was a retro section of the game.

Now some real GT7 UI fanart. This is my take on the Circuit Experience. They're divided in course type (World, Original, City, Dirt/Snow) and then subdivided in tiers. The Original Circuits section has the blue background, while World Circuits have the red background and so on, as a little reference to GT4.

View attachment 1011791
Elegance design and has the modern GT look, clean and subtle.

Maybe Hallitrd makes the retro designs with the context of "If GT7 had a retro styled UI, this is my take on it". They are really well made, regardless. I get what you mean, though, they likely wouldn't go for that nowadays unless it was a retro section of the game.
They're good for what they are; I just feel they don't fit the brief the thread's title proposes :)

Now some real GT7 UI fanart. This is my take on the Circuit Experience. They're divided in course type (World, Original, City, Dirt/Snow) and then subdivided in tiers. The Original Circuits section has the blue background, while World Circuits have the red background and so on, as a little reference to GT4.

View attachment 1011791
This is very good but the "Learn More>>>" text looks a bit tacky. Just having an arrow would work. I mean, it's Circuit Experience so it goes without saying that you're going to learn about the track.

This is very good but the "Learn More>>>" text looks a bit tacky. Just having an arrow would work. I mean, it's Circuit Experience so it goes without saying that you're going to learn about the track.
Agreed. The way it's designed makes it look website-ish, and not much like a video game UI. But other than that, it looks really clean.

Gran Turismo 8

// Homescreen
3BB163F9-4701-4CC5-8B12-01065AC45487.jpeg

// Arcade Mode
307714B6-96F8-4755-B7F9-F4D1E7D56DFD.jpeg

Inspired by Gran Turismo 4’s Home Screen whilst using elements from GT Sport.

Moving away from GT7’s rounded design language for a more sharp design, and I am going for a slate-based colour palette composed with beige and while elements.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Fantastic UI designs, Paul! It seems like you've elevated the GT6 UI to a whole new level. I'm eager to try my hand at creating one myself. I just need to enhance my GIMP skills a bit more, but I've already practiced in a few areas. Your work is truly inspiring.

Latest Posts

Back