Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Toyota - New Cars
gt7dealertoyota.jpg

Icons and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Menu bar icons, manufacturer logos, car thumbnails from www.forza.fandom.com/wiki/Forza_Wiki.

Last edited:
This is less about GT7 and more of just something I wanted to do for fun, a remake of Gran Turismo 2 menus. I think I posted some here in the past already, this is a continuation of that. Though just with the new car dealerships. Note: I don't think a GT2 Remake will ever happen, it makes no sense.

The CLK GTR was originally in early screenshots of GT2, so here it is.
Gran Turismo 2 Menu Remake - Mercedes CLK-GTR.png

If the C-Class Touring Car did make it to GT2.
Gran Turismo 2 Menu Remake - Special Dealership.png

Gran Turismo 2 Menu Remake - New Car Showcase.png

@Hallitrd I like yours a lot, especially these screens:

License Center
gtlicense7.jpg

Racing Etiquette text from GTS, coffee cup.

SUPRA LEGEND - RACE INFORMATION
gtraceinformation.jpg

GO RACE - SELECT LEAGUE
gtleaguemenu.jpg

Flag, arrow.

Replay Theater
gtreplay.jpg

Image, camera icon, graph icon, camcorder icon, exit icon, video control icons, wheel, car icon.

Gameplay
gtgameplay.jpg

MotoGamesTV youtube screenshot.
Handbrake, fuel, headlight, abs, vsc, tc, car, steering wheel, turning signal, turbo.

Edit

Dashboard lights and indicators.
Untitled-1.jpg

It reminds me of the old Windows 9x interface.
Also, nice use of the Charcoal font default from Mac OS 9

Last edited:
GT Mode Difficulty Selection.

HD Concept photos link

Many people on here (me included), have talked about how GT Mode in GT7 should have its own difficulty selection screen. So I made a concept for it.

One of the ideas I included was a 'Simulation' driver assist option, where it will only allow you to use assists on a car that has them installed in real life.

Example: The Ford GT '06 would not allow traction control, but it would allow ABS brakes. Because the car has all those features included in real life.

Every difficulty setting can be edited manually.

GT Mode Intro.​
mQ9wjki.png

GT Mode difficulty selection screen.​
UeCueTs.png

Last edited:
Not sure if this counts as 'UI fan art' as much as a feature concept. Each time you change your oil in GT Auto, a new updated oil sticker gets added to your car. Of course, it will tell the player when their oil will be due to be changed. Kinda gimmick-y, but I love it. Seems like something that classic GT games would have had, if the visual fidelity and tech was there at the time.

'GT Auto Oil Change due date sticker'

upload_2021-4-8_14-42-41.png

upload_2021-4-8_14-45-57.png

Just tried all the new EVs(Taycan,Audi AI:RACE Concept, NIO EP9, VWID.R) in PC3. Only tried the first three at Zandvoortand the VW ID.R at Bathurst.

Gotta say, if PD can get a bit of the track nuances, that PC3 have, the EVs can be a hit with everyone.
They're all like driving automatics. Me personally, I'm not missing the engine sounds. It's more about when to brake and get maximum speed in the corners.

When I drive the Formula E around Long Beach, the higher downforce(but on groove spec tyres as standard) helps to communicate what the road is doing. The way SMS program the suspension and road characteristics, it gives more information to the player than what PD program. I think that's probably the most significant change/adjustment/addition PD can implement, to add more feeling to EVs. Also, to the feeling of driving overall.

Anyway, these EVs would be good for GT7 in lobby's and Sport Mode. Good challenge.

Toyota - Gallery - Corolla
gt7dealertoyotagallery3.jpg

Menu bar icons, my home icons, Corolla image.
Can this be put on the car section itself or need a separate Gallery menu?

Just tried all the new EVs(Taycan,Audi AI:RACE Concept, NIO EP9, VWID.R) in PC3. Only tried the first three at Zandvoortand the VW ID.R at Bathurst.

Gotta say, if PD can get a bit of the track nuances, that PC3 have, the EVs can be a hit with everyone.
They're all like driving automatics. Me personally, I'm not missing the engine sounds. It's more about when to brake and get maximum speed in the corners.

When I drive the Formula E around Long Beach, the higher downforce(but on groove spec tyres as standard) helps to communicate what the road is doing. The way SMS program the suspension and road characteristics, it gives more information to the player than what PD program. I think that's probably the most significant change/adjustment/addition PD can implement, to add more feeling to EVs. Also, to the feeling of driving overall.

Anyway, these EVs would be good for GT7 in lobby's and Sport Mode. Good challenge.
Seems like you meant to post this on the "EVs in GT7" thread and not here.

EDIT: Yup.

Last edited:
Now some real GT7 UI fanart. This is my take on the Circuit Experience. They're divided in course type (World, Original, City, Dirt/Snow) and then subdivided in tiers. The Original Circuits section has the blue background, while World Circuits have the red background and so on, as a little reference to GT4.

View attachment 1011791
It's not far off the website styling to be fair; that clean, refined look is certainly the kind of thing Polyphony would go for.

@Hallitrd's mockups are neat but I don't see them working as hypothetical GT Sport or Gran Turismo 7 UIs; they'd be more in-line with how Polyphony may have done things for Gran Turismo 2, or Capcom for Auto Modellista. These days the series tries to be state-of-the-art, and wouldn't go down the nostalgia route outside of perhaps some classic elements like sound effects.

upload_2021-5-18_19-30-45.png

Last edited:
Back