Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Scuderia Paul, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

GTP GT7 Thread logo.png

Having taken part in similar threads over the years on GTP, and seen the fantastic response and work by members, I would like to see what ideas we have for the GT7 UI on PS4.

All aspects of the UI are welcome and I am interested in seeing what people think could be done with the Track Pad.

This is of course open to all members but I would especially like to invite @Earth, @shawtyoner and @glassjaw as they contributed brilliantly in the past. Let us see what you have guys.

MAX DIMENSIONS 1920 x 1080

I will get us started...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  2. shurnster

shurnster

It's hard to believe that's fan art. The design is amazing.

One of the main ideas I would like for the Car Dealership UI is able to change the interior color on stock cars independently instead of relying on the exterior of the car's color just to change the interior color of the car.

3. TayeezSA

TayeezSA

Dat polish doe

Really good work on this. Looks livelier compared to GT6

TheClarky and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. Pootis

Pootis

Gumpert, Koenigsegg, and Marussia. Why? Why you do this to torture us?

5. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

I love this design.

6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I would really like to see this too. If PD goes to the trouble of making 3 interior colours and sometimes different colour wheels why not give us the choice? It seems nonsensical to me.

Thanks Taye I appreciate that. You told me you are hoping to learn more in design terms. If you have free time after your YouTube channel give it a shot.

I was going to say that I wanted a broader appeal in manufacturers but ultimately it was just to tease. I am not even sorry! There is another tease in another image too...

Thanks Sparky. I appreciate people taking time to provide feedback.

shurnster and sparkytooth like this.
  7. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

These look incredible. Nice work, would really like to see more.:tup:

8. Tunerguy21

Tunerguy21

I see you've taken PD's approach to increasing car count. A whole PAGE of Vantage GT3s! :p

Also, dat MC12 Corsa, doe!

9. Mini Stiggy

Mini Stiggy Premium

B-e-a-u-tiful

10. glassjaw

glassjaw Contributing Writer

Nice to see you back at it Paul! Great work as always. I did work on a different UI a while back but I never got very far into it - only two screens. Would benefit from animation, but never had the time to learn how to do it. I don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute to this thread because I am very busy at the moment, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    j_13B, usmaan, Imad86 and 54 others like this.
  11. BrunoI_SRE

BrunoI_SRE

Time Attack Viper!

12. TS_19

TS_19

First, I love the UI's @glassjaw and @Scuderia Paul! The idea of putting actual race liveries as options for the race cars I can really get behind.

13. Neddo

Neddo

You should totally bring back the choice to change lighting in car dealer like premium dealership of GT5

chengman, Sonygamer455 and Latvija27 like this.
  14. Duphman

Duphman

All three brands (and Ariel) are licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment so it makes sense why he chose them.

Neddo likes this.
  15. A_Higher_Place

A_Higher_Place

Hahahaha... nice subtle hinting with the Aston Martin GT3 ;). Racing car of my dreams right there!

TheClarky, TS_19, Neddo and 2 others like this.
  16. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Those are great UI designs Paul, it's like you took the GT6 UI and improved on it quite a bit.

Anyway, I personally would like to try my hands at creating one, I just need to get a bit better at using gimp. I have practiced in a few areas though.

Neddo and Scuderia Paul like this.
  17. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

I'm okay with this.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  18. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

The licence cards may only be presented on-screen for several seconds in GT6 but here are my designs for the licences you will be awarded in GT7 after the respective tests.

Special thanks to @masterrugalm who made the Gran Turismo Association logo from scratch.

UPDATE Added remaining licences and reduced the size to avoid excessive scrolling.

GT7 Licence Card Novice.png
    GT7 Licence Card Int B.png
    GT7 Licence Card Int A.png
    GT7 Licence Card Rally.png
    GT7 Licence Card Super.png
    GT7 Licence Card Endurance.png

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  19. Harsk100

Harsk100

Nice montages- I think that you should do several montages for dealership cars... Could you try to do these montages for rally cars, please?

Neddo and Scuderia Paul like this.
  20. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Thanks @Harsk100. I hope to do a couple more but it depends on whether I can get my hands on a car render of sufficient size.

A Ford Focus RS WRC, or a Toyota Corrolla WRC of course, appeals to me so I will see what I can find.

Harsk100 likes this.
  21. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Nice to see you chipped away at yours too @glassjaw. It is hugely time-consuming I know. To be honest I only had the time for these as I had surgery 3 weeks ago and have been off work since. Where it not for that it would take a couple of months of spare time. I look forward to whatever you may come up with.

Also, I noticed the sneaky Watkins Glen tease in there too.
    :tup:

BrunoI_SRE likes this.
  22. shurnster

shurnster

Yea, it's a no brainer. I haven't seen any other sim games that allow this to my knowledge.

Although I haven't played GT6 so I don't know how their licenses are in the game, but wouldn't it be better to have GT Academy be integrated as being mandatory and as part of the licences for races in GT7? Before GT6 release, the GT Academy user interface art was really good and it reminds me of the licences that's provided in previous games. GT7 License test could probably be replaced with GT Academy.

Good artwork, @glassjaw!

23. Convergent

Convergent

Looks so welcoming...

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  24. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

I think it's to prevent confusion. If they did put the words GT Academy instead of License test, people might think it's the real yearly qualifier.

25. Thermite

Thermite

Great work on here! I'd love to get in on this if I have time. I'm going to school for graphic design so this could be a good test of my skills. :D

26. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

NinjaDesignz, ss3, Toshost and 22 others like this.
  27. TayeezSA

TayeezSA

These are my Event card designs inspired from GT3. I had posted them on the Kaz Q&A but they deserve a place here too. Plus I'm using Flickr now :D

So I'll leave the Go Race! music to add to the viewing pleasure

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

28. Neddo

Neddo

Can you please recreate missions menu for races of style like 34th mission of GT4?

29. Earth

Earth

Just the dealership menu for now. Used cars = randomly generated for a limited period of time, cost 50% less then a new car, but come in random colors, random mileage, need an engine rebuild, and car wash.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    usmaan, The87Dodge, ss3 and 20 others like this.
  30. Neddo

Neddo

Sexy and stylish. It has every GT in one. GT6 simplicity, GT5 beauty, as classic as GT1 2 and 3. And it's fun like GT4

TheClarky, jblackrevo9 and BrunoI_SRE like this.