Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Ireland
Dublin
Paul2007
GTP GT7 Thread logo.png

Having taken part in similar threads over the years on GTP, and seen the fantastic response and work by members, I would like to see what ideas we have for the GT7 UI on PS4.

All aspects of the UI are welcome and I am interested in seeing what people think could be done with the Track Pad.

This is of course open to all members but I would especially like to invite @Earth, @shawtyoner and @glassjaw as they contributed brilliantly in the past. Let us see what you have guys.

MAX DIMENSIONS 1920 x 1080

I will get us started...

Last edited:
It's hard to believe that's fan art. The design is amazing.

One of the main ideas I would like for the Car Dealership UI is able to change the interior color on stock cars independently instead of relying on the exterior of the car's color just to change the interior color of the car.
I would really like to see this too. If PD goes to the trouble of making 3 interior colours and sometimes different colour wheels why not give us the choice? It seems nonsensical to me.

Dat polish doe

Really good work on this. Looks livelier compared to GT6
Thanks Taye I appreciate that. You told me you are hoping to learn more in design terms. If you have free time after your YouTube channel give it a shot.

Gumpert, Koenigsegg, and Marussia. Why? Why you do this to torture us?
I was going to say that I wanted a broader appeal in manufacturers but ultimately it was just to tease. I am not even sorry! There is another tease in another image too...

I love this design.
Thanks Sparky. I appreciate people taking time to provide feedback.

Nice to see you back at it Paul! Great work as always. I did work on a different UI a while back but I never got very far into it - only two screens. Would benefit from animation, but never had the time to learn how to do it. I don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute to this thread because I am very busy at the moment, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it!

a8cfc102c5c89ed43a0f4b176c8e03e3-d81soqv.png

new_ui_notifs_by_jetsetsonic-d81sowy.png

Last edited:
Those are great UI designs Paul, it's like you took the GT6 UI and improved on it quite a bit.

Anyway, I personally would like to try my hands at creating one, I just need to get a bit better at using gimp. I have practiced in a few areas though.

The licence cards may only be presented on-screen for several seconds in GT6 but here are my designs for the licences you will be awarded in GT7 after the respective tests.

Special thanks to @masterrugalm who made the Gran Turismo Association logo from scratch.

UPDATE Added remaining licences and reduced the size to avoid excessive scrolling.

GT7 Licence Card Novice.png

GT7 Licence Card Int B.png

GT7 Licence Card Int A.png

GT7 Licence Card Rally.png

GT7 Licence Card Super.png

GT7 Licence Card Endurance.png

Last edited:

Having taken part in similar threads over the years on GTP, and seen the fantastic response and work by members, I would like to see what ideas we have for the GT7 UI on PS4.

All aspects of the UI are welcome and I am interested in seeing what people think could be done with the Track Pad.

This is of course open to all members but I would especially like to invite @Earth, @shawtyoner and @glassjaw as they contributed brilliantly in the past. Let us see what you have guys.

MAX DIMENSIONS 1920 x 1080

I will get us started...

Nice montages- I think that you should do several montages for dealership cars... Could you try to do these montages for rally cars, please?

Nice montages- I think that you should do several montages for dealership cars... Could you try to do these montages for rally cars, please?
Thanks @Harsk100. I hope to do a couple more but it depends on whether I can get my hands on a car render of sufficient size.

A Ford Focus RS WRC, or a Toyota Corrolla WRC of course, appeals to me so I will see what I can find.

Nice to see you back at it Paul! Great work as always. I did work on a different UI a while back but I never got very far into it - only two screens. Would benefit from animation, but never had the time to learn how to do it. I don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute to this thread because I am very busy at the moment, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it!
Nice to see you chipped away at yours too @glassjaw. It is hugely time-consuming I know. To be honest I only had the time for these as I had surgery 3 weeks ago and have been off work since. Where it not for that it would take a couple of months of spare time. I look forward to whatever you may come up with.

Also, I noticed the sneaky Watkins Glen tease in there too.
👍

I would really like to see this too. If PD goes to the trouble of making 3 interior colours and sometimes different colour wheels why not give us the choice? It seems nonsensical to me.

Yea, it's a no brainer. I haven't seen any other sim games that allow this to my knowledge.

Although I haven't played GT6 so I don't know how their licenses are in the game, but wouldn't it be better to have GT Academy be integrated as being mandatory and as part of the licences for races in GT7? Before GT6 release, the GT Academy user interface art was really good and it reminds me of the licences that's provided in previous games. GT7 License test could probably be replaced with GT Academy.

Good artwork, @glassjaw!

Yea, it's a no brainer. I haven't seen any other sim games that allow this to my knowledge.

Although I haven't played GT6 so I don't know how their licenses are in the game, but wouldn't it be better to have GT Academy be integrated as being mandatory and as part of the licences for races in GT7? Before GT6 release, the GT Academy user interface art was really good and it reminds me of the licences that's provided in previous games. GT7 License test could probably be replaced with GT Academy.

Good artwork, @glassjaw!

I think it's to prevent confusion. If they did put the words GT Academy instead of License test, people might think it's the real yearly qualifier.

Great work on here! I'd love to get in on this if I have time. I'm going to school for graphic design so this could be a good test of my skills. :D

Back