Gran Turismo 7 Car & Track List Prediction

• Thread starter Razamataz
  • 650 comments
PD wouldn't give away a new circuit by a simple dot, so I'm pretty sure way more dots on the map will be available on the final version.

It is confirmed that all dots beside Trial Mountain and Daytona ones are from tracks previously featured on GT Sport, and it wouldn't make any sense if it was the final game in terms of tracks.

So much this ^ i even think there could be more places in GT City Map etc. They would not reveal everything this easy.

Having a quick scroll through GT Sport 1.47 memory and I spotted these so far:

Added after GT Sport 1.14:
- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

I think that's about it for tracks with a label, there's a bunch of "test_*person's name*" tracks in there.

- eiger_short

F6F848EC-89CA-4F82-A1B6-8E8F06D59974.jpeg

I’ve been waiting too long for this

I think this huge ring on track is a little bit stupid and also has huge jump before it. It isn't nicely balance for race cars.

BUT. It isn't the only track in GT7 so I guess it is good to have it for people who like it.
I'm not personally a huge fan of it, however i wouldn't mind its return. Anyway thanks for your reply

I'm not personally a huge fan of it, however i wouldn't mind its return. Anyway thanks for your reply

I'm not hating it to be honest. Just think that there are better race tracks. But i think it better is there if there are fans of it :)

- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

I think that's about it for tracks with a label, there's a bunch of "test_*person's name*" tracks in there.

Feel like suddenly chances are good for 2 of the 3 tracks I'm confident are coming to GT Sport. Wasn't expecting Eiger or Grand Canyon though, completely out of left field for me.

- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

Didn't someone else spot Tokyo R246 in there as well? I thought I saw it listed alongside Deep Forest...

I don't think we can discount the idea that GT7's map could be from an earlier build, and more dots on the map could be in the final build - or added in updates/DLC. I, for one, would love to see Lime Rock Park, even if it's a long shot.

I want real roads, and real roads turned into circuits as basically the racing pioneers did to set a race like Le Mans and Spa (for which I'd like to have their historic layouts in GT 7).

Why bothering creating stupid fantasy tracks like cape ring or Alsace when there are great roads to turn into circuits anywhere in the real world ?

And why not for the first time in a videogame having an extra-long loop (around 100 km) to cruise on and for endurance racing ? (À bit like Circuito de la Sierra in GT 6 but longer and more realistic ) Because after nearly 100 000 km on the Nordschleife I find it a bit short and annoying :lol:

Last edited:
Random prediction. I think we'll see a track based in Greece. Rally stage or city circuit. Don't think PD have modelled a track at that location.

Speaking of Cape Ring : I think PD have already and totally reworked it for GT Sport and ended up with the Kyoto Driving Park.

Because in some ways the 2 tracks feel similar but Kyoto is much more better.

So Kyoto YES, Cape Ring NO (for my part....)

Agreed, even the curbs on Kyoto are Cape Ring-styled. The Yamagiwa layout has blue curbs while the Miyabi layout has red curbs. That's a pretty subtle but neat reference to Cape Ring.

There are some GT Sport original tracks that I'd like to see reworked in GT 7

Dragon Trails : To replace the Garden part by a new one in the hill sides connected to the Seaside part to make 2 short tracks and a long one.

Ste Croix : looking more like the real location of Ste Croix Lake in South of France, much more mountainous and on much more narrow blocked roads like the Le Mans 24h track. The racing complex is à good idea but intersections should appear sometimes in à village and sometimes being designed like real roads ones like roundabouts ....

Lago Magiore : layouts are great but it should be more technical or less arcadish...

Alsace is too weird that I can't imagine how they could rectify it without redesigning it from scratch :confused:

There are some GT Sport original tracks that I'd like to see reworked in GT 7

Dragon Trails : To replace the Garden part by a new one in the hill sides connected to the Seaside part to make 2 short tracks and a long one.

Ste Croix : looking more like the real location of Ste Croix Lake in South of France, much more mountainous and on much more narrow blocked roads like the Le Mans 24h track. The racing complex is à good idea but intersections should appear sometimes in à village and sometimes being designed like real roads ones like roundabouts ....

Lago Magiore : layouts are great but it should be more technical or less arcadish...

Alsace is too weird that I can't imagine how they could rectify it without redesigning it from scratch :confused:
Just add a DT: Mountain circuit.

One thing I don't like about the track is the width. It's just too wide in some sections, somewhat reducing the overall challenge. I also find it to be quite boring and too long for most cars. There's no interesting sections like Dragon Trail's Chicane of Death, the first sector of Kyoto - Yamagiwa and the downhill run on Sardegna B.

Gotta bring up the Falcon XR8 V8 Supercar.
images (1).jpeg

Being FPV are defunct and had been renamed FPR, I think this car will return.

FPR have since been renamed to Tickford. Seeing as the original name of this Falcon was known as the Tickford brandes V8 Supercar, seems like this model will come full circle.

Another reason why this car came to mind, J notice the 2013 FG model is still unchanged in Project Cars 3. Even though Forza and GRID games have had updated models, Project Cars 1/2/3 have held on to that FG V8SC. I'm thinking PD will bring this car back as something from the "Past".

To be honest I am starting to feel that we will se all or atleast most of Gran Turismo 6 content in GT7.

I've been playing the Circuito de la Sierra time trial rally on GT6 all this morning and I must say that it 'd be great to see that track back in GT 7.

That precise road circuit reworked making it looking and feeling more "real".

and that kind of time rally challenge applied on long tracks like the Nordschleife for vintage cars would be great

Last edited:
Gotta bring up the Falcon XR8 V8 Supercar.
View attachment 949675

Being FPV are defunct and had been renamed FPR, I think this car will return.

FPR have since been renamed to Tickford. Seeing as the original name of this Falcon was known as the Tickford brandes V8 Supercar, seems like this model will come full circle.

Another reason why this car came to mind, J notice the 2013 FG model is still unchanged in Project Cars 3. Even though Forza and GRID games have had updated models, Project Cars 1/2/3 have held on to that FG V8SC. I'm thinking PD will bring this car back as something from the "Past".
No point bringing it back without the VX Commodore...
2002 Bright Adelaide.jpg

You took the words out of my mouth, mate. The Commodore rival is a glaring omission in GT6!

I've been playing the Circuito de la Sierra time trial rally on GT6 all this morning and I must say that it 'd be great to see that track back in GT 7.
LOL That's exactly what I've been doing. Just that and the fan car on the 'ring. :lol:

GT7's got me so-pumped that I've fired GT6 up again after several years' hiatus. Didn't get a PS4 or GTS, so GT6 it is again for me.

You took the words out of my mouth, mate. The Commodore rival is a glaring omission in GT6!

LOL That's exactly what I've been doing. Just that and the fan car on the 'ring. :lol:

GT7's got me so-pumped that I've fired GT6 up again after several years' hiatus. Didn't get a PS4 or GTS, so GT6 it is again for me.

Cool !! So don't you think like I do that with a little effort the Circuito de la Sierra could be the best original track for GT7.

Considering it is a road circuit, making it à lot more real with blocked intersections and suppressing silly jumps, making the road width variating, rendering the hairpin curves tighter it'd be just perfect and maybe better than the Nordschleife.

You may be stretching it to say it may end up being better than the 'Ring, mate. Such things aren't possible. Blasphemy! :eek: :lol:

I hear you 'though. IMHO Circuito de la Sierra's too-smooth overall and could use some "character" bumps a-la the 'Ring. That alone would elevate it to being a much-better track overall IMHO.

You may be stretching it to say it may end up being better than the 'Ring, mate. Such things aren't possible. Blasphemy! :eek: :lol:

I hear you 'though. IMHO Circuito de la Sierra's too-smooth overall and could use some "character" bumps a-la the 'Ring. That alone would elevate it to being a much-better track overall IMHO.

Blasphemy !? I'd rather say honesty ;)

Yes it is a smooth track because it is actually a smooth road at the real world location this track has been inspired of.

Actually the first section of the track is a taken from reality in Andalusia as I checked Google maps yesterday evening.

So no I'm not much wrong when I say "with a bit more realism that road circuit could be better (more fun etc...) than the Nordschleife (which I do love) "
:cheers:

Last edited:
Back