Gran Turismo 7 Car & Track List Prediction

• Thread starter Razamataz
  • 650 comments
I think that the GT7 car list os going to surprise us for good. I think that 500-600 cars is a possible quantity. PD knows that we want more cars and more brands, so i believe that they have scanned more cars that we think. In addition, there are many cars that PD have scanned and it isn't in GT Sport (Lamborghini Espada and Lancia 037 are two example). Anyway, sooner or later they will talk about GT 7. (Sorry for my bad english, i am spanish and it is my first message in gtplanet so hello :dopey:)

Last edited:
Tracks added in GT Sport 1.57:

daytona c024 daytona_Tri-Oval
daytona c024 daytona_RoadCourse
test_snow_ishibashi p605 test_snow_ishibashi_L01
trialmountain 666_8k c251 trialmountain
trialmountain 667_16k c251 trialmountain
trialmountain 670_8x4k c251 trialmountain
Wait a minute, it is real? If It is real, YUJU

Tracks added in GT Sport 1.57:

daytona c024 daytona_Tri-Oval
daytona c024 daytona_RoadCourse
test_snow_ishibashi p605 test_snow_ishibashi_L01
trialmountain 666_8k c251 trialmountain
trialmountain 667_16k c251 trialmountain
trialmountain 670_8x4k c251 trialmountain

Really happy to see a snow map of sort, hopefully it doesn't become cut content. Doing shuffle races on the snow maps in GT5 was so fun.

Given the file name I'd guess it's just a test envornment for PD to mess around in and test things. But it could mean there will be a snow track coming to GT7, we'll have to see.

Wait a minute, it is real? If It is real, YUJU
The actual playable tracks are not there.

These are just from the condition listings -- nearly all of these have loadable environment settings and skies you can use on any track in the game.

- tokyo r246
- deepforest
- trialmoutain - confirmed
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon
- daytona - confirmed
- test_snow_ishibashi

Last edited:
The actual playable tracks are not there, these are just from the condition listings.

- tokyo r246
- deepforest
- trialmoutain - confirmed
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon
- daytona - confirmed
- test_snow_ishibashi

Tokyo R246 is also a REALLY nice surprise if it ends up getting added. Favorite street circuit in the series that isn't Seattle.

If you load the environment settings for Trial Mountain, does it have the same skybox as the trailer?

Last edited:
The problem is we don't know what is carry over from GT6 and what are new assets for GT7. I wouldn't mind R246 back though, I liked that track.

Last edited:
Tokyo R246 is also a REALLY nice surprise if it ends up getting added. Favorite street circuit in the series that isn't Seattle.

If you load the environment settings for Trial Mountain, does it have the same skybox as the trailer?

I doubt it. There's only morning, daytime and evening that are present for the test version of the track. Will have to wait until the new PS4 7.55 exploit is released to get access to GT Sport 1.61 and see if they added the trailer sky box.

Last edited:
In other words, Daytona coming back may also hint to NASCAR vehicles.

Of course it does. Also would explain why NASCAR was listed in the end credits of GT Sport... The two guys listed both have history with NASCAR games, and even iRacing.

upload_2021-1-21_13-36-16.png

So, people are skipping over Road Atlanta? That could mean IMSA cars are a possibility.

Of course not! That's one of my favorite tracks ever, and I think it would fit perfect in a Gran Turismo game. It reminds me what the Nordschleife would be like if it was shortened to just 4 miles. I didn't mention it because it was already posted in an datamine dump on here awhile back. It's old news, but I'm still hyped!

Last edited:
The problem is we don't know what is carry over from GT6 and what are new assets for GT7. I wouldn't mind R246 back though, I liked that track.
I was thinking the same thing. We don't know if they're all updated assets built for PS4/5.

Last edited:
My prediction is that some cars from the PS2 era that didn't make it to the PS3 era will also not make it to GT7, such as the Toyota MTRC, the Nike One, the Ford Model T, or the Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Edition. That's sort of too bad, especially regarding the former two - I really found it neat how in the Special Toyota Demo, the MTRC would have a dynamic ride height, raising it when moving from tarmac to gravel on the Grand Canyon course that was in the demo. I don't believe the final version of the Grand Canyon in GT4 had mixed surfaces like that.

At any rate, I am hoping/predicting that all PS3 and PS4-era courses return, as well as all premium vehicles - sans some concept models that could be replaced with production-spec ones. For example, I think we could replace the BMW 1 Concept tii with the BMW 1M Coupe. I also don't think there's a place for the Toyota FT-86 II nor the Nissan GT-R concepts from 2001 and 2005. I would, however, say the Toyota FT-1 Concept could stay, if only because of its connection to the production-spec Supra A90 and both the Gr.X and Gr.3 versions of the concept. I'd also remove the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept, unless Toyota itself can provide a cockpit for it - I'd like all cars in GT7 to have a possible cockpit view.

This is also before we consider some vehicles that were standard models in both GT5 and GT6, but had notable improvements between the two, as if they were on their way to becoming premium models, such as the Nissan R390 Road Car.

It would also be ideal if we could have the F1500T-A replaced with a formal return of the Lotus 98T, as well as the return of other F1 cars like the Ferrari F2007 and F10, as well as the more recent Mercedes-AMG W08. I think if we don't see the two Ferraris, it'll at least be more likely we'll see the W08 return.

Last edited:
I think Circuit de la Sierra would be a slightly better track to race than the Nord. A bit more straights, to set up passes at slow corner entries. It's nearly a mix of the Nord and St Croix.

As for lobbies, it has that open world feel, with places for players to "rest" around the circuit. Plus, being a good TT track for testing. Similar to back roads like in the video below.

Just one thing of note that I hope PD fixes, is the anachronisms in their current list. The 2013 Veyron comes to mind, as they stopped making that model in 2011. Maybe make that into a Super Sport. Stuff along those lines.

Just one thing of note that I hope PD fixes, is the anachronisms in their current list. The 2013 Veyron comes to mind, as they stopped making that model in 2011. Maybe make that into a Super Sport. Stuff along those lines.
Another is the Porsche 962 C, where the model is actually from '85. The model from '88 would be the longtail Shell/Dunlop version.

Another is the Porsche 962 C, where the model is actually from '85. The model from '88 would be the longtail Shell/Dunlop version.
Not necessarily! The high downforce version was still being raced in 1988.

Would be really surprised to not see the 2016 Viper ACR in GT7. I remember the 2008 ACR in Gran Turismo 5 was one of the most popular cars in online servers, specifically because you could tune it to have 1000+ horsepower (which I'm assuming this car would have the same ability, because the power numbers are identical and the engine is basically exactly the same). Mixed with Racing Slicks, and the massive aerobits, it was an absolute monster and a dream platform for tuners.
2016-dodge-viper-acr-front-top-angle-2-1500x1000.jpg

Back