Gran Turismo 7 Home / Garage

Would you love an interior 3D garage to place your top 3, 5 or 10 favorite cars owned/customized ?

• Total voters
I want what PD will never give me: Autovista like in FM.
It doesn't even have to be Forza style. If it were something like TDU it would be good enough. 👍

Would the windows on the left be indicative?

gt7g2.png

And we also have this:

gt7g3.png

Last edited:
I still hope they allow you to choose a vintage helmet, gloves and suit.
I had thought about it too, but nowadays when drivers race old cars they use modern safety equipment.

Maybe in some Nurburgring Touristenfahrten, since we can run without a helmet.
(By the way, and if my memory doesn't fail, I saw pictures of PD at Nurburgring - near the launch of the GT5 I think - where the drivers were only wearing sunglasses. I've tried to find these photos, but I've never been able to find them).

GT Sport gave us the first garage “customization” by allowing us to change the setting. My favorite was the garage filled with all of the flashing neon signs reflecting off your car! :cool:

1632703341731.jpeg
1632703192294.jpeg
1632703293403.jpeg

Last edited:
GT Sport gave us the first garage “customization” by allowing us to change the setting. My favorite was the garage filled with all of the flashing neon signs reflecting off your car! :cool:

View attachment 1082885View attachment 1082883View attachment 1082884
IIRC, though it can be customized, it's not a 3D garage as it only shows fixed picture of your car with garage background. Though yeah I'd hope the garage is changed from what's shown in first GT7 trailer to have the actual garage setting.

Other than cars, also allow the players to add decorations in the garage like the achievement, trophy, certificate, or awards you've received. Or also decorate the wall, table, etc. with scape photos or such, like a scene at the trailer:
View attachment 1082751
My dream garage would have customizable:

Car spots (duh)
Wall posters (scapes/race photos)
Wall posters (brand or car logos)
Able to show off achievements

Other than cars, also allow the players to add decorations in the garage like the achievement, trophy, certificate, or awards you've received. Or also decorate the wall, table, etc. with scape photos or such, like a scene at the trailer:
View attachment 1082751
Was wondering why the frames are floating. You’d figure each frame should be on the walls like the one in the background on the left.
Maybe this is part of the menu where you click and it’s scrolling collections yet to be completed.

Back