Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,188 comments
Anyone else noticed how there aren't no LMP2 cars in gt7?

Is it cause there lower class then gr1 and if so in what class would they be added if pd ever added lmp2 cars.

5e68c743a749d.jpg
600591704223cRealteam_Racing_Oreca_07_FIA_WEC_2021-1.jpeg31-team-wrt-oreca-07-gibson-ro.jpg

Last edited:
This man has serious hypersensitivity issues. Last year I asked the same question. I praised his work and then asked if his cars would appear in GT7.

He said:

- As long as they pay my royalties.

Then he blocked me. A very friendly citizen.
Jim Glickenhaus sure loves to run his mouth rather than improve on his race cars, where they need to be more competitive to actually win races. I haven’t seen them won a single race in the FIA WEC.

Anyways. If there's an event for VR2 before launch (like a State of Play or something) I wonder if we'll see the GT7 update there, with Grand Valley being all but finished going by rumors getting a new location alongside the VR mode would be nice, though there's still those Nurburgring endurance layouts to be added which would be significantly lamer but possible regardless.

In racing games like GT Forza Motorsport etc casual players meet new car manufacturers like I done with Pagani in Gran Turismo 3 once upon a time!! This made me to search about the manufacture (Pagani) in car magazines car books etc (internet was limited at that time). I believe that over time it is a benefit of the car manufacturers at least in fame factor...

Last edited:
Hi everyone hope you are all well, so I been playing Gran Turismo 7 a lot more lately well daily really enjoying it and just would like more money, I feel I never have enough and buying some nice cars and trying to fill up my menu books and buy some nice group 3 cars. So a couple of questions what is a nice driving group 3 car you like racing with? I have a few Lambo huracan, supra, corvette, genesis X, bmw M6, the reason I ask I do the Daytona group 3 race it’s the track or car hates me. Out of a few times I race on it I have to restart due to missing a corner or I bottled pit stops lol, got a trophy ran out of fuel, I’ve won a few times on normal a I bit don’t feel comfortable in any group 3 car I own, I’m thinking rsr 911 next ?.

Also what races people enjoy racing on for credit payouts, the lemans event for 30 mins pays out nicely but is weather random dry, rain etc.
I still need to work up the courage for S licence too as I have IA licence. Love scapes still so good, no psn plus (don’t play multiplayer games) so won’t be doing any time trial or sport mode events online.

Thanks for any tips or advice and reading and hopefully one day get some legendary cars, Way out of reach at the moment. Thanks gt planet

Edit: I also think credits needs adjusting still to grindy, custom races don’t give much and hopefully classic iconic gt tracks will return please.

re edit ;) Castrol Supra is so good from 25th Anniversary edition.

Last edited:
Is there a reason why Brand Central(BC) cars can be ticked to Add to Wishlist? Not just the cars that appear in the UCD & BC, but cars newer than 2010, including race cars.

Hi everyone hope you are all well, so I been playing Gran Turismo 7 a lot more lately well daily really enjoying it and just would like more money, I feel I never have enough and buying some nice cars and trying to fill up my menu books and buy some nice group 3 cars. So a couple of questions what is a nice driving group 3 car you like racing with? I have a few Lambo huracan, supra, corvette, genesis X, bmw M6, the reason I ask I do the Daytona group 3 race it’s the track or car hates me. Out of a few times I race on it I have to restart due to missing a corner or I bottled pit stops lol, got a trophy ran out of fuel, I’ve won a few times on normal a I bit don’t feel comfortable in any group 3 car I own, I’m thinking rsr 911 next ?.

Also what races people enjoy racing on for credit payouts, the lemans event for 30 mins pays out nicely but is weather random dry, rain etc.
I still need to work up the courage for S licence too as I have IA licence. Love scapes still so good, no psn plus (don’t play multiplayer games) so won’t be doing any time trial or sport mode events online.

Thanks for any tips or advice and reading and hopefully one day get some legendary cars, Way out of reach at the moment. Thanks gt planet

Edit: I also think credits needs adjusting still to grindy, custom races don’t give much and hopefully classic iconic gt tracks will return please.
Hi Adam.

I'm by no means as good as many here; more of a casual! However, you might relate to my view in that I just started and completed the S licenses last week. I'm only a B rated driver. Very average. But, I did a lot of grinding in the 1-hour 800pp race at Spa, which gave me plenty of practise for the final S10 test.

IMO doing a bit of grinding there will help a lot, particularly as that race has rain, and the drying conditions perfectly mimic the S10 conditions.

Could be so peeps can be notified when something comes up that's required for an Extra Menu bro'.

So that you can make a list of cars you want to buy if you don't have the credits yet.
I went to my Wishlist and only the UCD cars are there. I clicked both Renault R.S.01s. those are not on my wish list. However, I clicked on the Veyron and Huayra. Both of which I have invites for.
Now, I can understand about the Menu for the Veyron, but can’t recall if the Huayra is required for anything.
1675241243385.jpeg

Edit: Okay, seeing it now for certain cars. Added all the Alpine cars and they all show up on my wish list.

Last edited:
Now I like a challenge and you get that with the Human comedy enduro's but honestly is it an enjoyable experience?
For me it is and it isn't.
I like that it is hard to win these races but I don't like racing for 59 minutes just to be taken out on the last lap by the crazy AI and then end up with nothing to show but an hour wasted.
This has happened to me 3 times in the K Car race. At the start of the last lap I am usually either in first, Second or third place and the nearest rival is 15 to 20 seconds behind but somehow this AI makes up this time & takes me out on the downhill high speed right hand corner. My lap times are constant with no errors too.
Now this type of game I DO NOT like.
Its bad enough that when they patched the game they left the AI alone in these 1 hour races and they perform as they did before the patch but they have nobbled (De-tuned) our cars instead.
Obviously "Sophy" is not as good as they are saying if they have to resort to cheating to make the game a challenge. And in every race it has always been a hell for leather catch up race. I guess they had to do it that way because in its present form there is no way that this game could give you a decent challenging race if they were standing starts.
Back to the human comedy, Not all of the AI run a 400 PP tune in the K Car race. In my opinion at least four of them are obviously running a 600 PP tune and some of the back markers are programed for kamikaze tactics.

Anyway, I play games for a challenge, fun & enjoyment and to make me feel good too, but unfortunately GT7 does not make feel this way. Most races are so stupidly easy no matter how hard your settings are which is downright boring. But then they throw in these enduros that are ridiculously hard to win with a controller, & in my opinion it is a contradiction of a game.

Yes by all means make the races hard but not to the point where you feel like deleting the game because it is just so annoying and a slogg that ends up going nowhere with no reward for all of the time you spend playing.

Glickenhaus aside, what's the deal with PD's aversion to Koenigsegg?

They're featured in just about every other major racing game/franchise but not GT.
There was one Koenigsegg in GT4 I guess? And in GT5 and GT6 as standard car.
To be honest nobody knows why there are no Koenigsegg to be honest. I would love to drive Jesko in GT7.

There was one Koenigsegg in GT4 I guess? And in GT5 and GT6 as standard car.
To be honest nobody knows why there are no Koenigsegg to be honest. I would love to drive Jesko in GT7.
Gran Turismo never featured Koenigsegg, you may be thinking of the Saleen brand as that was in GT4 and featured as only a standard car in GT5 and GT6 with the S7 being the only car which I would love to see return.

Know what I think we should start boycotting getting 3 star tickets from our daily workout. When you get one don't open it and just let it expire send pd a message that we deserve better. :)

You miss one monthly content pack and
joker-everybody-loses-their-minds.gif
well when it's been fairly consistent for a period of time and then suddenly stops.people start to wonder

I think if they reintroduced a course creator like they had in GT5 & GT6 it might breathe new life into the game.They still also need to fix the bug of the suspension and transmission settings change not staying if they are done exclusively in an online lobby

I think if they reintroduced a course creator like they had in GT5 & GT6 it might breathe new life into the game.They still also need to fix the bug of the suspension and transmission settings change not staying if they are done exclusively in an online lobby
At this point, a course maker would be pretty much overkill to develop for. It could end up being in the same fate as GT6 where it was released very late into the game's timeline.

Considering the resources thrown at GT6's which was an android os app,it would be rather a waste not to at least use that as a "skeleton" as it were for one.The only addition i would like to add if i could is that you could modify the track's topography and unlike be like previous ones and not have to be able to read a topographical map in order to have some semblance of a clue of where things are

Back