Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 41,823 comments
If that's the case then the Nov update, supposed largest update ever isn't looking so large... 3 months worth of updates rolled into one. Not even the standard 3 cars per month, 2.3 cars (7 cars over a 3 months period).
fingers crossed there is still one coming this month
So we only got 3 major updates in the second half of the year. The August update was just a week delayed July update. And two of its cars weren't available for purchase until after the September update. So the content was kind of split between two updates. The question is are we living end part of the game's life cycle... (probably not)

Last edited:
So we only got 3 major updates in the second half of the year. The August update was just a week delayed July update. And two of its cars weren't available for purchase until after the September update. So the content was kind of split between two updates. The question is are we living end part of the game's life cycle... (probably not)
24/25 will be good years for new car racing games..gt is a great game......but....I will not even comment, we have what we have ..it is what it is..
Happy holidays to all..make the most out of it with your families!!!

I wonder how PD could get players to use Gr.2, Gr.B, and Gr.1 cars in Sport Mode without necessarily having everyone use the same car? My idea would be to have it tie into the Manufacturers Cup, much like how in the IMSA Sportscar Championship, some of the rounds feature LMDh cars. But then there's the issue of trying to make sure these rounds wouldn't necessarily offer some sort of advantage if you've partnered with an automaker that doesn't have a car that qualifies - such as Mitsubishi. I suppose limiting your total score for the season to the same number of best-scoring rounds as everyone else would be fine.

I also wonder if this could could also apply to various road cars, too? Granted, I'd put in some limitations, perhaps either in the form of PP, power, weight, and/or limited tuning, since road cars don't seem to be subjected to BoP.

Yeah, I'd focus on trying to have more diverse fields in the Manufacturers Cup, whereas the Nations Cup could largely be one-makes - or feature multiple models that are otherwise identical, like we've seen with the BRZ and 86.

Hey guys, my gf unexpectedly gifted me GT7 and I can use her PS4 pro for playing it, but I can't rn. I'm wondering, she pays ps+ so, with my account in her console can I play the sport mode? Or I have to pay plus as well?

Open Lobbies not showing anything upon entry for anyone else currently? It sits blank, then projects 'Unexpected Error' code AF-160B10.

Open Lobbies not showing anything upon entry for anyone else currently? It sits blank, then projects 'Unexpected Error' code AF-160B10.
One of my GT discords has been abuzz with discussion of the issue for about 40 mins. It seems to be a pretty big outage happening right now.

One of my GT discords has been abuzz with discussion of the issue for about 40 mins. It seems to be a pretty big outage happening right now.
Yeah my group had to cancel this week's race. It will connect to a lobby with a lot of patience, but the lobbies won't stay connected anyways.

Latest Posts

Back