Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 41,492 comments
Something like the Civic TC, an entry level racer, is destined for the UCD. That’s where the Mazda TC should be, yet, it’s in BC.
Because of the year difference, the Civic is pre 2011 or whatever the year is that separates UCD and BC

Last edited:

I haven't played FM..but I think they deserve it..
why? (MY OPINNION )
I AM NOT GRAPHICS visual MANIAC..here probably GT wins..
but...I like car selection in FM ( YT CAR LISTS )
LEAKED LIST OF CARS ( spierling, amr pro...etc )
gt has 19 official tracks ? with updates till today
Fm already had 20 at launch .. now probably more..they had 2 updates with tracks already...they will probably gonna get more...
for GT I HAVE A BAD FEELING..

JUST MY OPINNION..but I am not gonna buy xbox just to play forza..

why? (MY OPINNION )
Fm already had 20 at launch .. now probably more..they had 2 updates with tracks already...they will probably gonna get more...

I can get the car list who prefers modern latest roadcars but tracks?

GT has much more than Forza - maybe if you like oval tracks more in Forza LOL

Only track that i am jealous from Forza is Silverstone

Last edited:
For my taste as long as the track is interesting to drive, I don't care if it is real or not.
with that..I agree!!!
but for my taste only 2 are great...where I really enjoy ( kyoto and sainte croix b layout )...
others I only did to gold circuit experience..
again it's just my OPINNION...I know people love those..and I am happy for them..but in my eyes only 2 are really really good

Ok... You are aware that

• Maple Valley
  • Hakone
  • Grand Oak Raceway
  • Eaglerock Speedway.

Are all fictional?
as I said..haven't played fm..I MAY BE WRONG!
it's just my OPINNION

why? (MY OPINNION )

Forza Motorsport 2023 had 16 "real" tracks at launch
Gt7 had 17 "real" tracks at launch

it's just my OPINNION
To be frank... we don't care about your OPINNION if it has zero evidence to back it up

Eh, I'd expect that to more likely just be a date check when loading the music rather than something they have to manually enable each year.
It’s how they’ve done it in the past though. Same in GTS.

Christmas begins and ends with an update.

Silhouttes tomorrow maybe or sunday, if not its pretty safe to say december will be skipped, but i think a december update is very possible,
What has you so convinced their will be one?
Jesus Christ.
Oh gee wiz, there goes that little joy you had earlier. Go ahead and convince me that Baldur's Gate 3 winning so many awards, as good a game as it may be, wasn't the result of the publisher throwing the most amount of money to haul so many home. Go ahead and tell me Alan Wake 2 winning 2 awards wasn't because publisher Epic payed for that to happen. That's what happens with award shows, its not exactly a secret.

Last edited:
Go ahead and convince me that Baldur's Gate 3 winning so many awards, as good a game as it may be, wasn't the result of the publisher throwing the most amount of money to haul so many home.
I think Larian, as an independent publisher, would've been massively outbid by Nintendo/Sony/etc if the awards were for sale (even with their Tencent minority backing).

Oh gee wiz, there goes that little joy you had earlier. Go ahead and convince me that Baldur's Gate 3 winning so many awards, as good a game as it may be, wasn't the result of the publisher throwing the most amount of money to haul so many home. Go ahead and tell me Alan Wake 2 winning 2 awards wasn't because publisher Epic payed for that to happen. Its not exactly a secret.
Just to be sure - what shape do you think earth has?

Oh gee wiz, there goes that little joy you had earlier. Go ahead and convince me that Baldur's Gate 3 winning so many awards, as good a game as it may be, wasn't the result of the publisher throwing the most amount of money to haul so many home. Go ahead and tell me Alan Wake 2 winning 2 awards wasn't because publisher Epic payed for that to happen. That's what happens with award shows, its not exactly a secret.
Most years have a update with new cars for the chrismas period, to really celebrate the holidays, i cant confirm if there will be an update or not, we will have to wait and see over this weekend,

Outside of gt7 i have really enjoyed resident evil 4 remake and currently playing Alan wake 2 and its fantastic

Just to be sure - what shape do you think earth has?
Its round (Spherical even). Were you expecting me to say its flat like so many that apparently ignore the plentiful data available?

I think Larian, as an independent publisher, would've been massively outbid by Nintendo/Sony/etc if the awards were for sale (even with their Tencent minority backing).
Perhaps not Larian themselves...but as we both know, Tencent isn't exactly small. Perhaps that's why Warframe (Another game made by a studio under Tencent) wasn't nominated this year: Because 2023 was all about Baldurs Gate 3. Worth pointing out also that it was Tencent that outbid Sony FOR aquiring Digital Extremes and Sony isn't tiny themselves.

Last edited:
Perhaps not Larian themselves...but as we both know, Tencent isn't exactly small. Perhaps that's why Warframe (Another game made by a studio under Tencent) wasn't nominated this year: Because 2023 was all about Baldurs Gate 3.
There really is no end to your conspiracy nonsense is there? :lol::lol::lol:

And you have some factual evidence to cite or prove me wrong as opposed to lazily resorting to responding with "Conspiracy"? Its not exactly a secret.
I think you really have it mixed up who has to bring evidence here for their outlandish claims.

I have this, what do you have aside from made up nonsense and baseless "It´s not exactly a secret" claims?

Attachments

• 2E1E34E2-811E-4C81-B9FA-563CAEAC94D5.jpeg
    2E1E34E2-811E-4C81-B9FA-563CAEAC94D5.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
I think you really have it mixed up who has to bring evidence here for their outlandish claims.

I have this, what do you have aside from made up nonsense and baseless "It´s not exactly a secret" claims?

Because that totally proves they don't do it.

Since this is about Award shows, let me demonstrate with two of the biggest examples: Look, here's the Oscars:

https://www.oscars.org/oscars/voting

They show the voting process and eligibility. Surely they don't just hand out awards just because the studios and such try all sorts of stuff with money. Oh wait, they do. Quite abit in fact.

What about the Golden Globes then:

https://goldenglobes.com/award-rules-and-entry-forms/

Surely they don't do that either...except, they totally do that.

And look, all those were in the open readily available to source (Which makes them not secret)

So again...You REALLY think that doesn't happen just because you don't see it on that page? You really think Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Ubisoft, EA, Epic or any company with deep enough pockets themselves don't do their own campaigning to influence all these outlets?

Last edited:
You really think Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Ubisoft, EA, Epic or any company with deep enough pockets themselves don't do their own campaigning to influence all these outlets?
Starting to move goalposts a bit there huh? Going from outright buying awards to influencing outlets. (Which honestly I believe you are also wrong about)

Does't change much, but still.

We're also not talking about the Oscars here.

Here's a thing about conspiracy theories. People who believe in them don't think they are conspiracy theories at all.

Flat earthers don't think: "I'm gonna believe in the conspiracy theory that the earth is flat", they think: "of course the world is flat - it's not exactly a secret".

You got it wrong buddy and I say this with conviction.

Anyway this discussion has run its course and never had a place in this forum to begin with.

Let's move on.

GT7 - great game. Especially on PS5 and in VR.

Last edited:
Because that totally proves they don't do it.

Since this is about Award shows, let me demonstrate with two of the biggest examples: Look, here's the Oscars:

https://www.oscars.org/oscars/voting

They show the voting process and eligibility. Surely they don't just hand out awards just because the studios and such try all sorts of stuff with money. Oh wait, they do. Quite abit in fact.

What about the Golden Globes then:

https://goldenglobes.com/award-rules-and-entry-forms/

Surely they don't do that either...except, they totally do that.

And look, all those were in the open readily available to source (Which makes them not secret)

So again...You REALLY think that doesn't happen just because you don't see it on that page? You really think Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Ubisoft, EA, Epic or any company with deep enough pockets themselves don't do their own campaigning to influence all these outlets?
I think you might need to go outside more? You seem very heated over a made up conspiracy about a games awards show. I don't think that's healthy.

Last edited:
Back