• 39,396 comments
Aston Martin DB3S
9D570785-13D3-4331-B743-16E8E229B7EA.png

Corvette C7
Corvette C3
Corvette C2
Corvette Stingray Racer
09F5361D-91D5-4308-9E5F-934BDAFB8E23.png

It's a bit underwhelming but it's too early too judge. Looks to me like an upgraded version of GTSport

Felt the same here... also, nice new circuit and a claimed "greater career mode" but if the AI is the same as before, everything is kinda worthless... Another thing that frustrates me is that a Gr. 3 was racing against a Gr.1/Gr.X car... I know it's just a teaser, but that might tell us something about the offline mode (which would be the same as previous games)

Let's see what else comes up in the next weeks

Felt the same here... also, nice new circuit and a claimed "greater career mode" but if the AI is the same as before, everything is kinda worthless... Another thing that frustrates me is that a Gr. 3 was racing against a Gr.1/Gr.X car... I know it's just a teaser, but that might tell us something about the offline mode (which would be the same as previous games)

Let's see what else comes up in the next weeks
Must be because of the effect of having both Gr/N classes and PP system together.

So to recount in terms of new cars so far:

Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta 1937
BAC Mono 2011
Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion 1997
Porsche 917K 1970
Porsche Carrera GT 2005

Early days but it looks like PD are expanding on the Porsche license.

Last edited:
Probably just my imagination but the short clip at 0:24 in the reveal trailer somehow doesn't look like Trial Mountain. With all the footage being from TM it's highly likely not the case but under different circumstances I'd swear that's El Capitan, in the latter half following the corners after the bridge.

A promising debut. Kaz and the team have clearly been listening to the community.

GT Mode layout inspired by GT4, arguably their magnum opus. Used cars and GT Auto too.

Trail Mountain is back!!! Albeit with some serious landscaping. Could be a change for the better though, a classic remixed.

Good to see PDI making use of the Porsche license too.

Probably just my imagination but the short clip at 0:24 in the reveal trailer somehow doesn't look like Trial Mountain. With all the footage being from TM it's highly likely not the case but under different circumstances I'd swear that's El Capitan, in the latter half following the corners after the bridge.
Yeah, I mean, it's not Trial Mountain... sooo...

upload_2020-6-11_21-47-15.png

upload_2020-6-11_21-47-36.png

Edit, Unless Trial Mountain Reverse.

Last edited:
Back