- Le Mans
- Spa
- Nurburgring
- Dragon Trail (Croatia)
- Monza
- Lago Maggiore
- Sardegna
- a track in Switzerland from GT5/6
- 2 tracks in England prolly London downtown and another one i guess Goodwood Revival
- and i see a track close to the Italian/Slovanian boarder

One British track is definitely Brands Hatch, the other dot may be Silverstone although it is too far south.

Looks like Rupert Williamson is in the game. 👍 It surprised me that he still remembered me from GT Academy 2012 UK and also GT6 unveiling at the GT Sport unveiling event.

I hope they give a demo at launch at the very least if they are still a while away from release, need to try out that new controller.

Are the red lights at GT World the race tracks locations? If so, I see Interlagos, and several in Europe. Perhaps someone can give a light at what are those lights in Europe?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/screenshot-2020-06-11-at-22-36-27-png.929485/

Sure

- Two Italian Tracks in the north of Italy. Monza 100% and probably Maggiore from GT Sport

- Two tracks in England are probably Brands Hatch and Goodwood Circuit

- France there is Le Mans and probably Alsace (There is also another but I'm not sure if its in France or Germany

- I can see 1 in Croatia so obviously Dragon Trail

- The one is Spain is probably the Spanish GP track Catalunya

- Germany is most likely having the Nurburgring

- The one is Austria is Red Bull Ring

- Also near Italy is Sardenga (That rally track from GT Sport)

No idea why I said that but yeah, BAC Mono.

Is nobody going to talk about the fact that this interior shot:View attachment 929445

Is the interior of the 1937 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta!?
View attachment 929446

That’s it, GT7 has prewar cars. I’m buying a PS5.

Oh snap. That's now on the list.

This game just confirmed that GTSport is not GT7 but more of a spin off.

Annnnd who was somehow still under the impression GT Sport was GT7?

I wish it was the real version of the Porsche 911 GT1 with the Le Mans spec

What do you mean "Real"? That's an actual Road Going version used for Homolagation of the 911 GT1.

Just 2 quick ones, wheels and the scourge of ps3-ps4 upgrade that saw our old wheels deactivated on ps4........How will they enable backward compatibility if there going to nerf ps4 wheels, theres a lot of driving sim games out there that would suddenly have zero wheel support? Next up psvr......today's unveil had vr titles in there, the ps5 has a new camera and a light bar on the controller for tracking......Given VR is now fairly standard on all PC racing titles can we assume GT7 will provide the same given the ps5 power available?

Did anyone else notice the 3d (red blue) overlay on the forst letter of gran turismo? a nod to vr support?

Last edited:
Game is not even finished yet! Why is everyone crying, no seattle!?

GT Sport looked alot like GT6 when it was first shown off but had amazing showroom graphics, exactly the same is with this.

It's definitely not gonna have exactly what the fans want but the foundation the game is built upon is great... PD just need to add more cars / tracks plus they are outsourcing.

I'm most interested in the tuning stages they have. I can see how they spread out the various levels of parts but it still feels like there's an extra category. It goes Entry -> City -> Sports -> Racing -> Extreme. Wonder what each one holds?

Latest Posts

Back