Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,189 comments
Dammit, delayed already. The length of the trailer is 3:24, which was quite clearly the originally planned launch date, March 24th.
No you are wrong. They showed 41 cars in the trailer (4 = April and 1 = 1) which means the game will come out on April 1st

Last edited:
No you are wrong. They showed 41 cars in the trailer (4 = April and 1 = 1) which means the game will come out on April 1st
Ah but no, April 1st is April fools day, that's just a clever misdirection.

The Corvette that spins near the start of the trailer apears in the 18th second and the Corvette bears the number 1 which is very much in focus in the frame, therefore the only logical conclusion I can reach is the game will release on the 18th January.

Ah but no, April 1st is April fools day, that's just a clever misdirection.

The Corvette that spins near the start of the trailer apears in the 18th second and the Corvette bears the number 1 which is very much in focus in the frame, therefore the only logical conclusion I can reach is the game will release on the 18th January.
You may be right because the cars they showed were from 18 different car brands

For this time, not only GT that lacks news this time, Turn10's Forza Motorsport is also the same. And Turn10 was known as fast, at least significantly faster relative to PD.
It's not really a lack of news, more so that they're stepping away from their usual dev cycle and taking it slower this time around. They've said it themselves. If there's a "lack" of new it's more likely that it's because it's not coming out soon, probably much in the same vein as PD with GT7.

Last edited:
I lost any hope of GT7 being a launch title, but I’m curious about their Instagram post showing over and over again the trailer, and asking people their most wanted car, most iconic Gran Turismo car, most iconic cover, etc.

Again sorry if I may seem harsh but there is absolutely no chance of this going gold when the PS5 launches, there has been zero (0) information regarding new features, tracks, cars or anything that has to do with the game.

Not to mention no promotions or videos discussing what we can expect when the game comes out.
All there has been are vague clips of the same june 2020 trailer and a subtle information on what we can expect with the dualsense remote.

Coming soon doesn't really say much to me either.

Back