Gran Turismo 7 Launch Week Giveaway - PUMA Racing Gloves *UK Only*

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 77 comments
England
England
WilliamsJIM_Adam
To celebrate the end of GT Sport and the launch of GT7, I've decided to give away one of the pairs of PUMA racing gloves I picked up at the FIA live events.

To enter the draw, all you have to do is respond with what you are looking forward to most in GT7.

Entries close 12pm Noon Friday 4th March and the winner will be announced shortly after. Open to people from the UK only.

Good luck!

20220227_121452.jpg20220227_121513.jpg20220227_121708.jpg

The thing I am looking forward to most is a fun single player experience! I have been a long time Gran Turismo fan and would love to get back to the single player days of GT4/GT5. (I have no idea how long it is since I last posted here, but I am so excited for Friday that I have been logging in a lot just lately!).

I would love to receive a pair of your gloves! It is a very generous offer and some lucky person will have a great gift to play the game with.

@Adam41 lovely gesture. I’m not in need of racing gloves, I think my missus may think I’ve gone over the edge sat in my boxer shorts, shouting at the screen because I suck at the game and wearing some gloves. 😂😂😂

Good luck to those who enter.

I of course, like many others look forward to being reunited with the Toyota Aqua, frolicking around the high speed ring, admiring the scenery and dreaming about those lovely gloves... or something like that.

To celebrate the end of GT Sport and the launch of GT7, I've decided to give away one of the pairs of PUMA racing gloves I picked up at the FIA live events.

To enter the draw, all you have to do is respond with what you are looking forward to most in GT7.

Entries close 12pm Noon Friday 4th March and the winner will be announced shortly after. Open to people from the UK only.

Good luck!

View attachment 1117930View attachment 1117931View attachment 1117932
The new campaign mode and of course the customization

The thing I'm looking forward to most is experiencing driving a whole new set of good looking cars wearing shiny red Puma racing gloves :)

Seriously, this is why I bought a PS5, I'm looking forward to the potential this game offers, VR2 hopefully, a great competitive sport mode with respectful drivers. I'll cut my teeth with career but on the whole I want to improve my driver rating and skill level and make the most of the circuit experience to help me along the way

Last edited:
Incredibly generous!

I'm most looking forward to the RX8 Spirit R.

I've owned an R3 RX8 for years and years and craved driving it on GT. The only other PS game it's been in is The Crew 2, which really doesn't cut it for me!

Personally looking forward to GT Cafe, Looks very interesting and reminds me of that GT PSP Vibe of collecting and driving new cars. That and getting my first Car in game and rising to the top once more! 😁🏁

Being able to start with a compact/family car for me. The progression system in GT games has been a highlight for me since the series began, and it seems set to be right back to the classic, mainline series way of doing things this time round.

Good luck!

View attachment 1117930View attachment 1117931View attachment 1117932
Man I wish I was from the UK! Those gloves look incredible.

Very Generous, thank you.

I am most looking forward to the possibility of it being fully playable in VR when PSVR2 launches early next year, that would be game changing for me!

Most looking forward to jumping into a GT game with a load of friends all hyped at once. Usually its just me and one other person. That plus the developed livery creator so I can really build cars how I imagine.

Super prize, I,m looking forward too the single player game I fondly remember from early GT's and oil change and car wash :) and not forgetting the classic Gran turismo Tracks like Trial Mountain.

Honestly, I'm just looking forward to having a GT that can become a complete time sink again. Now let me in that café, I want something tasty! :D

That’s so awesome. Wish I lived in the UK, I’d love to be the lucky winner of these for my oldest son, the first GT he’ll get to play will be GT7. Would be awesome to give these to him.
I loved playing Gran Turismo with my dad, too bad he died before GT4. Oh well, I get to have fun racing with my sons now, so it’s not a total loss. :D
I totally look forward to teaching them everything they need to know to be good sport racers, starting with the oldest, who is named after my father.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
All different kinds of generous of you.

Really looking forward to streaming it all on my twitch channel. Getting golds in all the license tests, circuit experiences, music rallies and mission events.

Looking forward to breaking out my TM300 rig which I haven't done in a while

I'm looking forward to my first launch-day experience of a Gran Turismo title. I've played GT since I was small and I've grown up with the franchise. This is going to be an awesome 25th anniversary. I'm also looking forward to making some anime liveries in the livery editer and make use of its upgrades from GT Sport.

The game looks amazing in online vids, so I'm most looking forward to seeing it running for real on my TV in my living room - though seeing my girlfriends face while I play it with actual racing gloves would be a very close second :-)

I’m most looking forward to the inevitable guilt I’ll feel for prioritising time spent on GT7 over serious life decisions like home ownership.

Last edited:
What I'm most looking forward to is the nostalgic single player GT experience which has lovely new 2020s/ninth generation console visuals. To me, GT7 will be what I visualised Gran Turismo looking like as a kid, real life.

The thing I'm looking forward to most:

is feeling my stomach turn and get light when speeding over the dips and peaks on the Nordschleife

Back