Gran Turismo 7 Launch Week Giveaway - PUMA Racing Gloves *UK Only*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam41
  • 77 comments
  • 13,110 views
I'm looking forward to the potential thrill of finding a rare car (stealth car) at the Used Cars dealership.
I'm also looking forward to endurance races!
 
What I'm looking forward to is Silly cars (Swift GR4 etc), Music and lastly the combo of liveries and visual mods to make some amazing combos.
 
To celebrate the end of GT Sport and the launch of GT7, I've decided to give away one of the pairs of PUMA racing gloves I picked up at the FIA live events.

To enter the draw, all you have to do is respond with what you are looking forward to most in GT7.

Entries close 12pm Noon Friday 4th March and the winner will be announced shortly after. Open to people from the UK only.

Good luck!

View attachment 1117930View attachment 1117931View attachment 1117932
I just want my game at this point. It was supposed to be here yesterday but, the mailman couldn't get out of his truck.
 
This might be a little optimistic but I'm really hoping the Michelin partnership brings more than decals and adverts to the game.

Edit: Forgot to mention I don't need the gloves.
 
Last edited:
I’m looking forward to a GT title that will hopefully be as good as GT 3 or GT 4 but a hell of a lot better than GT Sport, well here’s hoping.
 
Everyone complaining about the standards of other peoples driving 🤣
 
Im looking forward to haptic sensation of scraping my cars underside as I blitz the carousel at the green hell. I really cant wait for friday and (jeopardy / hope) the postie brings me the goods... I demand satisfaction!
 
Last edited:
The thing I'm most looking forward to is -

Using the weather radar to try and predict incoming weather fronts and to use it to my advantage!!! I want to become the Regenmeister of Gran Turismo!
 
Very Generous Adam41, looking forward to getting my hands on a "full" Gran Turismo PS5 Release.
Interesting "Wild Card" Dynamic Weather & Radar.
More Cars & Tracks, with (probably) a lot more, over the coming months / years.
Plus that "expert" A.I. update...
 
Looking forward to a full single player classic GT experience along with the new PS5 graphic options and I am most looking forward to dynamic weather racing.

Counting down the days 🙌
 
For me, it's quite specific. Looking forward to my first lap of the Green Hell in the wet, then sit back and watch the replay straight afterwards!! No assists of course lol.

Generous donation, good luck all...
 
I'm looking forward to the TT's and License tests and the used car lot 👍


I am not interested in the giveaway so don't put me in the draw please.. but it's a very nice gesture Adam.. Well Done mate! :cheers:
Good luck to all in the draw 🤞
 
I'm looking forward to teaching my wife how to race on a GT game after she bought me a wheel for GT7.
That's great man! Not to one-up you or nothing but, my wife bought me a wheel & GT7. Gotta lov'em
 
I’m looking forward to an interesting career mode and a single player experience, as well as more detailed ffb along with an improved AI.

As for the cars I’d like to have a Bentley Continental GT3, but apparently not happening!
 
This is such an awesome thing to do! GT has been my favourite video game since the first one came out, GT 6 is the only game I've ever got a platinum trophy on. I'm looking forward to spending far too much time re attempting licence tests! And upgrading my starter car far more that I should 😂
 
Very generous of you Adam and good luck to the winner!

I am most looking forward the the new 'Mission 34' whatever frustration that brings!
 
The thing I'm looking forward to most:

that GT feeling, upgrading and tuning your car for the win
 
Looking forward to a proper, structured offline mode, where I have to race my low-end cars and upgrade gradually to get into better championships and savour the hard-earned rewards. None of this jump-straight-in-to-an-FXX-K nonsense, thank you! :)
 
I'm looking once again for Gran Turismo to fill the void in my life where there should be love and physical affection from members of the opposite sex.
 
I'm most looking forward to the progression system and how it will embrace car culture; I'm hoping this game does for the future generations what the original GT games did for me
 
I’m looking forward to being justified in elbowing my kids off the PlayStation because I’ll have the newest and best game to play for once.
 
I'm looking forward to repeating National B Licence test B-1 a million times to get a gold.

Just kidding. Can't wait to have some good times in Touristenfahrten lobbies round the 'Ring!
 
Can't wait to have some good times in Touristenfahrten lobbies round the 'Ring!
Hopefully with the ability to park in the parking lot, and open photomode while playing (0 hopes for the latter, high hopes for the former, because of the new track hangout function)
 
Last edited:
Seeing the ultimate race series make use of the ultimate console, the PS5: faster loading, 3D audio, better physics and those gorgeous graphics.
 
Back