Gran Turismo 7 Launch Week Giveaway - PUMA Racing Gloves *UK Only*

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 77 comments
I am looking forward to the photography side of things, both in the scapes with the new ray traced lighting and the amazing replays. I am thinking already about compositions and new creativity from what has been shown with the fantastic settings this game provides. :gtpflag:

I'm a fan of GT since the first game, sitting with my mate (we both 40+ now 🤣) and trying to get the gold license to get better cars. A lot of fun, sleepless weekends and swearing went into that 🙈.

We went so far at one point that we went once a month to the local kart track to race it out in real, I can remember some blisters after some races and would have loved to had these gloves back in the days.

I really looking forward to all aspects but mostly to unlock new cars and to see which will be my favorite (most likely Honda) car and to tuning it!

If I would win them I would be straight out to the local kart circuit near me 👍

Last edited:
To celebrate the end of GT Sport and the launch of GT7, I've decided to give away one of the pairs of PUMA racing gloves I picked up at the FIA live events.

To enter the draw, all you have to do is respond with what you are looking forward to most in GT7.

Entries close 12pm Noon Friday 4th March and the winner will be announced shortly after. Open to people from the UK only.

Good luck!

View attachment 1117930View attachment 1117931View attachment 1117932
Oh!! This is great, cheers buddy, I'm so looking forward to GT7, pre ordered the Deluxe Version! <3

Oddly I was just coming to this thread to say I've just met you, and your Nissan Z... :D
I really hope you mean real life and there's one waiting for me for when I get back home from work. :lol:

To enter the draw, all you have to do is respond with what you are looking forward to most in GT7.

Entries close 12pm Noon Friday 4th March and the winner will be announced shortly after. Open to people from the UK only.

Good luck!

Very kind of you, good luck to everyone! I’m hyped to grind a gran turismo like I did as kid and try to keep up with those with a wheel online whilst I use a pad lol

Last edited:
OMG no way thank you so much, and look what came in the post today perfect timing.

Attachments

• 16464004986324841645850133923107.jpg
    16464004986324841645850133923107.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
To celebrate the end of GT Sport and the launch of GT7, I've decided to give away one of the pairs of PUMA racing gloves I picked up at the FIA live events.

Good luck!

What a really nice thing to do..... restores my faith in humanity! Thank you 🙏

The type of generosity that keeps the world coming back to GTPlanet!

Good on you, Adam -- and congratulations, War! Looking good, sir!

Back