Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

These look good. Very classic. Might have to steal the idea of the red one.

I'm afraid some liveries never get done. There's always something to add or change. Or..., when you've bought a third one, which I just did....
I might get a third one as well.. when hosting the only way to change livery is to change car..
Oh, the liveries here are made from bikes. They are the liveries of Phil Read and Ciacomo Agostini.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but the bew 60's Honda F1 handles nothing like it should. That era was renown for inherantly high slip-angle from those oldskool tyres which in turn made the most performance out of them.

But in the game its on rails.

Last edited:
Bought the Chaparral 2X VGT, just because to import the livery I made in GTS. It was the first detailed livery I've done, so it has a special place in my garage.
Was fearing the livery would come out botched and ruined, but it came out almost as I left it in GTS. All I have to redo is the helmet part. Really happy with the import quality.

95C70ABE-CCAC-4AC5-A6D2-40EE2B2D7266.jpeg
25E326DD-C7F7-4F88-978B-79E923374769.jpeg
A3652AFD-E911-4FFB-8392-9A0F629256EF.jpeg
F2AFF226-0219-43C3-BE24-899E7B884B15.jpeg
AE57D39D-DDE0-47BB-9F17-58BD49344EB0.jpeg

I'm so annoyed at being unable to grind credits because the free time I have to play, I tend to spend on the Livery Editor. It's infuriating that the game doesn't reward the countless hours I put into it, creating and sharing content with the community.

It should pay you whenever someone adds/uses a livery at the very least and the payments should reflect the time you spend in the editor.
If you're that frustrated by it, don't make liveries.

I'm sorry, but the bew 60's Honda F1 handles nothing like it should. That era was renown for inherantly high slip-angle from those oldskool tyres which in turn made the most performance out of them.

But in the game its on rails.
We run it on SS tyres and get exactly what you want

Edit: @Drex124 I went so far I made a replica for it of the Kreidler 50cc GP bike.
German moped that managed 172 km/h on that 50 cc....

Last edited:
I also started on the RA272 for fun. It is indeed a fine line of when you cross the threshold of putting too many logo's on the car. I've done more and bigger than the ones you guys have posted here but I still works I think. Only the Jack Daniel's one is already borderline for me... Will work on some more when I have time.

I shared a replay (several actually) from the TPC Invitational. They slide a bit at least. No rails there and often a slide through the entire corner
It was just very dissapointing I grinded for 2.5million for a car with a completely wrong tyre model... I love 60s F1 for the high slip-angles.
So my expectations were pretty much thrown away. Much too easy to drive.

We run it on SS tyres and get exactly what you want
You're still three tyre grades too high. Jim Clark took pole in the 1965 German GP on the Nürburgring, his lap time of 8'04,7 on the 22,810 km track roughly calculated to fit the current 20,830 track would be 7'40, give or take a few seconds. Seeing that none of us is Jim Clark we should be using tyres that don't get the car below that, at least by much. My lap time currently stands at 7'45 on comfort softs, with room for improvement but not more than a handful of seconds at most.

Last edited:
To be frank, I have no clue. Livery looks great, though. I like what you do with the helmet too, making it look like an open face helmet. Very creative.
It's Noriyuki Haga, the Samurai of Slide.
The helmet isn't my own idea, I just made.my own version.
And I hope you're ok with me making a Barry Sheene as well? I have a friend who is a huge fan

Last edited:
It's Noriyuki Haha, the Samurai of Slide.
The helmet isn't my own idea, I just made.my own version.
And I hope you're ok with me making a Barry Sheene as well? I have a friend who is a huge fan
The design isn't mine. I just stole it from the Suzuki RGB500 and translated it to the RA272. So, feel completely free to do one too. I'm very eager to see what your version will look like. I'll dub mine a Randy Mamola inspired livery, since I didn't use Barry's number 7 on it, which it should be.

Been a while since I posted anything - so lets have a couple of more recent designs I've completed.

First up I have these two NSXs based on the Team Kunimitsu GT2 NSX from the 90s - they're broadly similar as a rule.

TKNSX_92.png

TKNSX_02.png

Next up I have a 787B based on a Hot Wheels scheme just recently released.

787B_HotWheels.png

Finally, my favourite go to car for liveries - the Viper GTS. This one is based off the Canaska cars as well as the GT2 era '96 GTS-R, do intend to do some of the actual Canaska cars but for now this is where I got to.

Viper_WNS.png

Back