Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

On the same car? :odd:
Most cars have this box that can be stickered, the rest can only be painted according to my observations.

On the same car? :odd:
Most cars have this box that can be stickered, the rest can only be painted according to my observations.
I've seen in the showcase some M3 Sport Evolution with the full banner in yellow if I remember well. Yet couldn't do it with mine.

A688AFF8-2E66-40B1-A99C-F5919A73B809.jpeg

How do I upload gradient logos?
also, how does people upload anime stuff? how are they lower than 15kb? I almost can't upload a normal logo

I've seen in the showcase some M3 Sport Evolution with the full banner in yellow if I remember well.
Must've been mine :lol:
But yeah, you can paint the entire banner in two colors with self-decided distribution of the colors.

I can't believe nobody has made this yet, considering the game just dropped today. So I guess I'll capitalize on the void and create this thread so I can chase some imaginary clout or something.

You all know how the previous thread worked, and I used it quite a bit back in GT Sport myself. Some people just post on their own galleries, but this thread is where anyone can come to ask questions, show off your stuff and generally talk about whatever you want related to the livery editor in the game (besides requesting decals and liveries, those two threads are pinned at the top of the subforum.)

So while I'm crying because Jeff Bezos won't give me GT7 until next week, I want you folks to get the discussions rolling and show me what you've been working on!

Here are the rules from the last edition of this thread, credit to @RoadRageDudez
  • This is a community thread where everyone can share their personal, past Gran Turismo, or real world created GT7 Liveries.
  • Please make sure you keep your liveries and pictures in one post to prevent any double-posting on the thread.
  • Please respect one another and their respected liveries.
Thanks for being able to create this thread. Life has really taken a hit on me recently, but I’m glad that this form is as popular as the one I created for GTSport. I’ll link this one over.

Sorry if somebody asked this before but how do I actually share my liveries in the GT7 community as we can’t do this from GT Auto when creating the livery…

Embarrassingly basic question, but—I wondered if my custom liveries are actually used in online races, too? I.e., do other racers actually see my custom livery or is it displayed only on my end?

(I've had a browse through the forum but couldn't find any info about this. Sorry if this has been answered before.)

Hey can you plaese give us the link to this livery? I really wanna use it
Haven’t shared it. Give me a sec.
Edit: :rolleyes:Went to Edit to remove my “Driver Name” and the decals removed, as it wasn’t a style. That’s annoying. Oh well.

Last edited:
Haven’t shared it. Give me a sec.
Edit: :rolleyes:Went to Edit to remove my “Driver Name” and the decals removed, as it wasn’t a style. That’s annoying. Oh well.
Don't worry, no rush, take the time you need, i don't wanna insist

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but PD broke the Replace Decal function, and it's very frustrating. Not crazy about the way they do the colors either, but oh well. The editor in Sport was pretty good, just need a few improvements. Instead they rework the whole thing, and screwed it up.

Last edited:
MMX
I'm sure this has been discussed already, but PD broke the Replace Decal function, and it's very frustrating.
Care to explain? It works perfectly fine as it should for me.

Care to explain? It works perfectly fine as it should for me.
I've tried it twice on multi-piece decals, and instead of maintaining size and position, it resizes the replacing decal. Making that handy time saver from GTS a thing of the past.

Must be an issue with your game alone then, it works perfectly fine for me as I've already brought over a few liveries with missing decals from GT7 and never had a single issue :scared:

Back