Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

I love this Jimny... could still punch myself that I didn´t ordered one, when it was still on sale here (with a back seat)...

20829347066371472.jpg
20829279393174630.jpg
20829259094576743.jpg
20829421343656929.jpg
20829426662798249.jpg
20829239766931572.jpg

Last edited:

I've been helping out the local Time Attack organisers with some Gran Turismo inspired content for their socials.

It's been a fair bit of work, recreating a number of real car liveries and editing together gameplay footage, with classic Gran Turismo songs, to actively promote a real event. Something I never would have dreamed possible 10 years ago!

The liveries can be found by searching SATIMEATTACK in the discover section.

I have attracted 2 new sponsors for my real life racing so I have been playing around in GT7, seeing what I can perhaps do with a new livery.
It's up to my main sponsor to decide if he's going to pay for a new full wrap, but at least I have a proposal when they do want to do it.

Used the AMG GT S because it almost resembles the shape of a Mercedes SLK. I've also ditched the green and went for orange, blue, black and whites together with my cars grey base colour. Inspiration was an original SPtools livery and also my MX-5 that won me the livery contest a couple months ago looked a lot like this.
Don't mind the number board covered by the vent on this car and having the SLK cup logo twice, that is just for reference because it needs to be there in real life and we receive a generic sticker which shows all the cup sponsors.

Just a quick question, when I share a style, with the edit option enabled, people can modify the racing options as well like numbers and driver names?

Working on a tribute of Team Kunimitsu's 96' Le Man's effort with the NSX GT4, I'm kinda new to the game and I guess people like having that kind of liberty.

I will share it once is done, is my first livery, loving GT editor so far, so easy and fast for doing stuff.

Last edited:
Just a quick question, when I share a style, with the edit option enabled, people can modify the racing options as well like numbers and driver names?

Working on a tribute of Team Kunimitsu's 96' Le Man's effort with the NSX GT4, I'm kinda new to the game and I guess people like having that kind of liberty.

I will share it once is done, is my first livery, loving GT editor so far, so easy and fast for doing stuff.

Yep

Slapped together a livery for the 911 RSR based on a concept by 811 Design - originally intended as a promo livery for a VW ID. buzz van - and modified it slightly to suit the body shape and make it more race-ready. Then took it for some laps around Mount Panorama...

20970336384028831.jpg

20970917074541492.jpg

Also put together a drift-style livery based on the classic Yellowhat Supra GT500 for thr Supra Gr.4 car and flung it around Autopolis...

20970574270916337.jpg
20970278903561284.jpg

I guess I got sucked back in, this is just in the early stages. None of the decals from my M6 build fit, so I am starting almost over. The VGT proportions are not cooperating, and I am not looking forwards to the wing area! Colors are off and it all needs tweaking before I put more layers on, but it’s a start.
IMG_1972.jpeg
IMG_1973.jpeg
IMG_1974.jpeg

I guess I got sucked back in, this is just in the early stages. None of the decals from my M6 build fit, so I am starting almost over. The VGT proportions are not cooperating, and I am not looking forwards to the wing area! Colors are off and it all needs tweaking before I put more layers on, but it’s a start.
View attachment 1334165View attachment 1334166View attachment 1334167
That's some really detailed work, did you do the M6 by make decals over screenshots to get the right proportions or was this just completely from scratch on the livery editor.

Brilliant creativity 👍🏻

That's some really detailed work, did you do the M6 by make decals over screenshots to get the right proportions or was this just completely from scratch on the livery editor.

Brilliant creativity 👍🏻
I did the M6 and this one similarly, I make a decal with the general shape I think I need in a svg app, and apply. Then I go back and forth between the game and my iPad making and testing small changes. Once the large decals are in, I start filling in where needed with in game shapes. The M6 is shared, and it is unlocked for editing, if you are curious you can download and see the madness, that one is at max number of layers allowed on the body.

Back