Gran Turismo 7 Livery Editor - General Discussion Thread

Beetle1.jpg20830090711753488.jpg20829536078494384.jpgBeetle2.jpgBiedronka Beetle

Last edited:
I'm in a Stealth Model moment...

And my first Giulia Sprint GT Veloce livery.

Link to my gallery in my signature in case you're interested. :)

Edit : 1 more

Last edited:
Does anyone have advice for trying to color match a manufacturer color with the GT7 editor? On the Alfa 4C you can’t get the aero parts in body color and I’m having a hard time getting a decal color close enough to cover the side skirts and front splitter. I feel like I get close in the editor but on track clearly see two different shades of “blues”. I’m using Ferrari’s Tour de France blue as the base color.

Does anyone have advice for trying to color match a manufacturer color with the GT7 editor? On the Alfa 4C you can’t get the aero parts in body color and I’m having a hard time getting a decal color close enough to cover the side skirts and front splitter. I feel like I get close in the editor but on track clearly see two different shades of “blues”. I’m using Ferrari’s Tour de France blue as the base color.
If I'm colour matching I'll use a big decal over the base colour and zoom in as close as I can on the edge between the two. When I've got a colour that's close, I'll roll through the different environment settings (so, black, white, and the three outdoor settings) to see how it appears in those. If there's a difference, you'll see it in one or more of those environments.

Anyone else this view aint working anymore?
It should show all the styles by people you're following but its showing blank...
I think it has never been working for me, ingame or on the website, which always shows me an error message when I open the page...

Screenshot_20230530-214552.png

My favourites folders have an ever increasing number of user deleted decals that I had favourited.

Does anyone know of a way to delete the resulting empty boxes from these folders?

My favourites folders have an ever increasing number of user deleted decals that I had favourited.

Does anyone know of a way to delete the resulting empty boxes from these folders?
I think you can go to showcase, your collection and delete them from it there

When Antoine Biesheuvel presented his brand new BMW M3 rally car last week, I just had to recreate it in Gran Turismo.
I really like his livery so I recreated it as good as possible.
Could have asked for new svg files to replicate everything, but maybe that will come for a second version.
Once he enters it in competition there will surely be other decals added to the car.

full

full

full

full

full

I think you can go to showcase, your collection and delete them from it there

Triangle > Remove from favourites

This vvv
Thanks for your replies but this option is for items in my Collection.

I have many items in my favourite folders that are not in my collection, I just favourite them when I am using the livery editor into one of my 10 favourite folders. If the decal is deleted by the person who uploaded it all I see is a blank square in these folders. The Triangle option on these “blanks” is not provided by my PS5.

Back