Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
I'm at a loss for why there is such desperate urgency to update the list and yet have mistakes like that. I know the game is coming, but it's still not quite March yet.
Are you gross or what? I'm just saying all the cars that are already confirmed for GT7, we all know that there are still 3 months to go before the game is released. And besides, I haven't even made any mistakes.

JHC
Are you gross or what?
Yeah, cut that out for a start.
JHC
I'm just saying all the cars that are already confirmed for GT7, we all know that there are still 3 months to go before the game is released. And besides, I haven't even made any mistakes.
You've copied an inaccurate, incomplete list from another site, presented it without actually citing your source in the first place, told us that our list is "half out of date" (despite both not having the cars from the video this week [though our Guide page does]), and are still posting in this thread off-topic after being told by a site administrator not to.

That's a veritable slew of mistakes.

Off topic, why is the R32 Skyline on the list listed as a 1995 model and as a regular GT-R? Isn't it the same 1994 V-Spec II model that was in GT Sport?

EDIT: I also noticed that the R34 Skyline shown in the trailers is listed as a 1999 car here. I thought that was the V-Spec II Nur that was in GT Sport?

Last edited:
Being the wiki's editor who uses this list and sightings to cross-verify stuff, I've added the MiTo and the "battle damage" R18 now there, for the record, assuming I didn't miss anything else.

EDIT: I also noticed that the R34 Skyline shown in the trailers is listed as a 1999 car here. I thought that was the V-Spec II Nur that was in GT Sport?
The same thing happens with the C4 Corvette on the Ultimate Guide, which is already confirmed to be the 1990 ZR1, but is still listed as a 1996 (with no mention of the ZR1 version). The car list itself is up to date but some cars are strangely named with the wrong year even though we have confirmation it's not from that year.

But the weirdest part is that we have two sources of GT7's car list here on GTPlanet, the Master Car List and the Ultimate Guide... and they don't match. It's a little bit confusing. :ill:

The same thing happens with the C4 Corvette on the Ultimate Guide, which is already confirmed to be the 1990 ZR1, but is still listed as a 1996 (with no mention of the ZR1 version).
That's especially weird considering the C4 ZR-1 stopped being produced after 1995. and a 1996 corvette has different body panels from a 1990 corvette.

But the weirdest part is that we have two sources of GT7's car list here on GTPlanet, the Master Car List and the Ultimate Guide... and they don't match. It's a little bit confusing. :ill:
That's true, but it'll probably be fixed. Famine already said he's working on that.

----
Speaking of which, before this list gets another update. I want to point out some other cars that should be listed. Note: I don't want to rush anyone, I just wanted to point these out.

Another car that got confirmed with the most recent trailer was the Ferrari 458 GT3. Here it is, though I swore I saw this car elsewhere in another teaser or something. I'm assuming anyway since it's racing against Gr.3 cars.
Ferrari 458 GT3s and Porsche 911 RSR.png

The Mazda Atenza Gr.3 on Trial Mountain
Mazda Atenza Gr.3 - Trial Mountain.png

and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. X Gr.3 Race Car. The left is from the playstation showcase trailer at the end, the right is from a recent trailer. To note, it's the white car. I
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Gr.3 - La Sarthe.png
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Gr.3 - Willow.png

Oh and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Famine already said he's working on that.
Yep, with the barrage of BTS videos in November I wanted to keep the Guide the most up-to-date (and it is). This one will always be behind that one (especially with the additional flagging).

Edit: Oh. The Guide didn't save an update mid-November. Balls.

Ferrari 458 GT3
Mazda Atenza Gr.3
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. X Gr.3 Race Car
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4
Evo is on the Guide already, but I'll add the others. Weirdly I thought I'd already added the Ferrari and Mazda (and of all people to not get a Mazda...)
Toyota 2000GT
Huh. I don't recall that ever being mentioned in the thread - and the only time I've seen it in this thread is in a wishlist from a user banned from the thread and the site because he wouldn't stop posting wishlists... and from our recent new arrival who curiously shares every single profile detail of that user.

Last edited:
Huh. I don't recall that ever being mentioned in the thread - and the only time I've seen it in this thread is in a wishlist from a user banned from the thread and the site because he wouldn't stop posting wishlists... and from our recent new arrival who curiously shares every single profile detail of that user.
...so, thread ban evasion then? I also know that said user also posted a call-to-arms post to post their wishlist here on another site (where they got the car list they posted here).

@Famine I mentioned it before on this thread.
View attachment 1089851
Ah, that was the week I had COVID. Explains it :lol:

I've amended the Guide to re-add the cars it decided not to save, cross-referenced that with my own master list, and tidied up the first post (which had an accurate manufacturer count, but a couple of missing cars). The 2000GT actually makes it a round 250 now :D

Evo is on the Guide already, but I'll add the others. Weirdly I thought I'd already added the Ferrari and Mazda (and of all people to not get a Mazda...)
I didn't see the Evo on the car list in this thread, hence why I posted it.

Ferrari F40 1992
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI T.M. 1999
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv. 1988

These are the three cars seen only on the avatars image from the Deluxe Edition not currently on the GTP list.

Last edited:
Ferrari F40 1992
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI T.M. 1999
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv. 1988

These are the three cars seen only on the avatars image from the Deluxe Edition not currently on the GTP list.
That's because PSN avatars aren't official GT7 media:

That's because PSN avatars aren't official GT7 media:
Yep, I thought about it. Makes sense, even though it would be really weird for these cars not to be featured in the end.

Yep, I thought about it. Makes sense, even though it would be really weird for these cars not to be featured in the end.
Yeah, I think those three are pretty likely to come in GT7, if not at launch with updates at latest. I could be wrong obviously, but these are too famous and wanted to not be featured in such a hyped game. Especially the Lancer Evo VI (considering it's a japanese car encyclopedia and due to the fact that is one of the most beloved japanese cars)

Haven't certain cars in the Avatars usually been in the game? Could've sworn that was the case with both GT5 and GT6.

Haven't certain cars in the Avatars usually been in the game? Could've sworn that was the case with both GT5 and GT6.
No idea, and I absolute agree that their presence as PSN avatars is as close to being confirmed as it can get...

... but PSN avatars are not official GT7 media - not even ones that are GT7 preorder bonuses - and this thread is only for cars that have appeared in official GT7 media.

GT6 doesn't seem to have it, but GTS does have such pre-order avatars in which all of it does appear in-game:
1639955141036.png

Also I would disagree with the assessment that PSN avatars relating to the game are not official media while they also appear on this official marketing media which IMO should qualify as one:
51497090878_0b5eb20ec7_h.jpg

I would disagree with the assessment that PSN avatars relating to the game are not official media while they also appear on this official marketing media which IMO should qualify as one
And you're entitled to, but it makes no difference.

Marketing materials are not official game media. Until we see the cars in an in-game screenshot or video, they're not going on the list. I don't care what anyone else does with their lists - that's their business. Ours is mine, and I have stated our position three times now.

The point at which I have to express our position a third time is the point at which the thread is not being used for its purpose - and anyone Watching the thread for new car info will be getting Alerts that are nothing to do with new cars.

Was wondering if any could validate this? Porsche 991 Cup car. It looked like misdirecrion at first, but the site looks legit though. I'll provide the link to the article. It was written by someone by the name of Nico Boyce from a website called racinggames.gg.

GT7-tn-2.jpg

Also if you scroll down near the High speed ring subheading, above will be a slideshow and the picture in question appears again as the second image in the sequence.

Was wondering if any could validate this? Porsche 991 Cup car. It looked like misdirecrion at first, but the site looks legit though. I'll provide the link to the article. It was written by someone by the name of Nico Boyce from a website called racinggames.gg.

View attachment 1101036

Also if you scroll down near the High speed ring subheading, above will be a slideshow and the picture in question appears again as the second image in the sequence.
Looks like iRacing or RaceRoom, not legit.

View attachment 1101036

Yeah. I don’t know about that. Thought Tag Heuer were done from the franchise.

View attachment 1101036

Gran Turismo has a very distinct look and the screenshot doesn't look like GT to me.

View attachment 1101036

That looks like iracing for me (also makes sense adter seeing the Tag Heuer banner on the windshield)

racinggames.gg is not a reliable source for any new information. They just recycle other sources or just straight up make things up for Google hits and clicks.

The complete lack of "Gran Turismo 7" on the picture screams fake to me. Just looks like an iRacing picture with logos slapped on.

Last edited:
Did a bit of digging and found the source. It seems to have been mislabled by Getty somehow,

The main collection title is correct when you search.

GBR: Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup 2020 Round 3​

and the description is clearly correct, noting that it's from an iRacing eSports event
DONNINGTON, ENGLAND - MAY 23: (EDITORIAL USE ONLY) (Editors note: This image was computer generated in-game) Joshua Rogers of Australia and VRS Coanda Simport passes Alejandro Sanchez of Spain and MSI eSports for second position during the feature race in Round Three of the Porsche TAG Heuer Esports Supercup run at Donnington Park on May 23, 2020 in Donnington, United Kingdom. (Photo by Clive Rose/Getty Images)
But as you'll see for some reason the subtitle is
FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2020 - Top 16 Superstars Round
Which it quite obviously isn't. Presumably it got mixed up with the countless photos Clive Rose DID shoot of various Gran Turismo events, including that one. The rest of the images from that event don't have the GT heading, only that one.

Code:
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/search/2/image?family=creative&phrase=Top%2016%20Superstars%20Round%201

So I'll let racinggames.gg off the hook this time. Seems a few publications have used the image and attributed it to GT7 because of that error. But it isn't. Case closed.

Last edited:
Looks like iRacing or RaceRoom, not legit.

Yeah. I don’t know about that. Thought Tag Heuer were done from the franchise.
Ah right, I had no idea,
Gran Turismo has a very distinct look and the screenshot doesn't look like GT to me.

That looks like iracing for me (also makes sense adter seeing the Tag Heuer banner on the windshield)
Yeah it looked rather iffy, and the fact they showed two with two completely different altering liveries, to show completely new cars to the series made me just think it was out sourced.

racinggames.gg is not a reliable source for any new information. They just recycle other sources or just straight up make things up for Google hits and clicks
Well that explains it, how dare they! This is why I always check with the best GT community before anything
The complete lack of "Gran Turismo 7" on the picture screams fake to me. Just looks like an iRacing picture with logos
Indeed, I was looking out for that aswell but there were other well known pictures featured on that site that didn't have the GT logo at all or used the same format. How annoying! The article came up on my news feed.

Back