Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
I noticed this car is already on the list but the year is off. Should be 2015 instead of 2017.

1645938745056.png

There’s multi class Gr.4 racing in one of the championships. Gr86 is next to a TT Cup in the photo.

Edit: Wrong. It’s the C7. Gr.4. :(

Last edited:
This basically confirms that the following cars didn't make the cut:

1. Fittipaldi EF7 Vision Gran Turismo by Pininfarina
  2. Mercedes Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo LH Edition
  3. Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017
  4. Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ (Color Variation) 2017
I have to imagine all these cars were pretty unpopular. I think I drove that Fittipaldi for one challenge somewhere and never drove any of those Mercs. The W08 wasn't even compatible with the livery editor.

Guess they were “replaced” with the Celica, Z or ZR1, Wicked GT, AMG Black Series and G70 road car. Maybe.

Oh wait, the count was 428 in the previous trailer photos and now it’s 424. So, they just chopped those four cars.

Last edited:
Swift Gr.4 is definitely the best surprise :lol:
This basically confirms that the following cars didn't make the cut:

1. Fittipaldi EF7 Vision Gran Turismo by Pininfarina
  2. Mercedes Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo LH Edition
  3. Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017
  4. Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ (Color Variation) 2017
Merc F1s are probably in Brighton Antique. Lewis Hamilton is still credited as The Maestro and he still has a dedicated brand central section so it's unlikely they removed his car.

AMG VGT LH probably reserved as prize if the LH Challenges return :scared:

Fittipaldi is gone for good because the real car is vaporware most likely :(

Last edited:
Swift Gr.4 is definitely the best surprise :lol:

Merc F1s are probably in Brighton Antique. Lewis Hamilton is still credited as The Maestro and he still has a dedicated brand central section so it's unlikely they removed his car.

Fittipaldi is gone for good probably :(
The silhouettes of the Mercedes F1 cars aren't in the Car Index, unfortunately, and Brighton Antiques is probably the least possible place to find them even if they were.

The silhouettes of the Mercedes F1 cars aren't in the Car Index, unfortunately, and Brighton Antiques is probably the least possible place to find them even if they were.
I'm still holding out hope. Aren't some cars not in the silhouette list (e.g. Celica GT4, Nissan 400Z) but they're still in the game?

I think the Antique label doesn't exclude more modern cars from BA. We know the CLK LM is there. It's a catch all dealership for old, rare and significant cars.

EDIT: I confused the silhouettes from the leaked gameplay with the State of Play list. My bad.

Last edited:
I'm still holding out hope. Aren't some cars not in the silhouette list (e.g. Celica GT4, Nissan 400Z) but they're still in the game?

I think the Antique label doesn't exclude more modern cars from BA. We know the CLK LM is there. It's a catch all dealership for old, rare and significant cars.
The Z, Celica GT-Four, Genesis vehicles and all the others are there.

Last edited:
It is great to see some unexpected cars. There is plenty to keep me busy while I am waiting for all the race cars I know have been scanned.

My most used car in GT history, the Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050-Hybrid 2016, is there so it is all good for now. Roll on launch day!

Well, with all the bits off the streams people have noted above, that's 424 cars all in, with the already seen Mercedes W08 & Color Variation now missing, the Fittipaldi EF7 still absent, and the LH version of the Mercedes VGT gone and very much forgotten.

The Genesis Gr.X looks like it won't be in at launch, and I've updated the various dates mentioned hither and thither.

Anyone got any more additions, corrections, and notes (which is what the thread is for, and thank you to those who have contributed) rather than comments on what's good/bad about the list (which is not what the thread is for)?

Well, with all the bits off the streams people have noted above, that's 424 cars all in, with the already seen Mercedes W08 & Color Variation now missing, the Fittipaldi EF7 still absent, and the LH version of the Mercedes VGT gone and very much forgotten.

The Genesis Gr.X looks like it won't be in at launch, and I've updated the various dates mentioned hither and thither.

Anyone got any more additions, corrections, and notes (which is what the thread is for, and thank you to those who have contributed) rather than comments on what's good/bad about the list (which is not what the thread is for)?
That one Abarth is the 595 SS/essesse '65, and the DeLorean is the Series 2 model.

Has this been shown more clearly anywhere? I've only seen the thumbnail.

At the moment I have it listed as a 2004 car - which would be the mythical "Series 2" from old GT.
During the stream. I wasn't quick enough to screengrab it, but it appears on the right hand side when you overtook said car.

Back