Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
Are Mercedes and AMG now listed separately in Brand Central?
Yes, they are. The only car available at Mercedes brand is the SLR Mclaren. All the others are classified as AMG (including the VGTs).

Anyone got any more additions, corrections, and notes (which is what the thread is for, and thank you to those who have contributed) rather than comments on what's good/bad about the list (which is not what the thread is for)?
Yes, I have another small correction. I noted the Mazda RX-Vision is considered a 2015 model, not 2016, and it doesn't have Concept in its name:
7.png

Last edited:
Anyone got any more additions, corrections, and notes (which is what the thread is for, and thank you to those who have contributed) rather than comments on what's good/bad about the list (which is not what the thread is for)?
Amazing. It took eight posts. Eight.
Nitpicking, but there are 12 Subarus listed not 11.
Hey, pick nits as much as you like. This one's a trap street, but I'll change it on the next pass (along with the other one :D )

Whilst we’re picking Suba nits, the BRZ S is the ‘15 from GTS - not a ‘17 face lifted model

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 3.07.32 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 3.07.32 pm.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 38
Well, with all the bits off the streams people have noted above, that's 424 cars all in, with the already seen Mercedes W08 & Color Variation now missing, the Fittipaldi EF7 still absent, and the LH version of the Mercedes VGT gone and very much forgotten.

The Genesis Gr.X looks like it won't be in at launch, and I've updated the various dates mentioned hither and thither.

I Think AMG should be separated from Mercedes

Last edited:
Edit: Deleted. Wrong thread.

But on topic, the car below is not the RS version. Just the regular GT3. The RS has a huge rear wing and decals.

911 997.2 GT3 RS 2009

Last edited:
Just re-checked, there's actually FIVE cars being left out in GT Sport:

• Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011)
  • Fittipaldi EF7
  • Mercedes-AMG W08 w/ Color Var.
  • Mercedes-AMG VGT LH
Ah yes, the famously rare Audi workout-exclusive livery dupe, the okapi of GT Sport. So there's now 423 all up then, or a 91st new car?

Back