Gran Turismo 7 PSN Avatars Available in PlayStation Days of Play

Not too excited about the rewards but since I'm playing through Danganronpa on Vita I may as well sign up and contribute to the effort.

On a different note however I hope that they'll have PS4 controllers on sale this time round. Two years ago they were available for 30 bucks a piece. That was a total steal for a new DualShock 4.

Well I signed up! 👍

Not usually one for this sort of thing but since I am doing a lot more gaming now than I used to and spend more than an hour each day on the
console, just have to remember to play some 'new ones' so I get some trophies!

Good thing I have a 'huge' catalogue to play.

Apologies for double post/merge but the results are in from Stage 1.

Yesterday the totals were at 64% and I was thinking we would not achieve the initial 'target goal's....

Today however...

Stage 1.jpg

EDIT: Looks like no 'Bonus' avatar's but still achieving the initial stage goals is impressive!

Last edited:
The bonus wasn't reached. :( Stage three seems even harder to reach.

Yeah Stage 3 does seem very hard but I've had fun with this and managed to play a few 'quick' trophy games which has boosted my trophy rank a lot over the past week so I shall be continuing on with the new games and at least have the first of the 'themes'..

Last edited:
So no GT7 917K avatar for us :boggled:

Afraid not, the total was certainly a reasonable expectation but possibly just a bit too much of a 'stretch'.

Disappointed but you never 'know' Sony might give us an Avatar set as part of GT7 launch bundles if we fail the challenge.

I really wanted those avatars :/ I even started to go hunt down some trophies in games I'm not playing usually. Well, Damm.

Back