Gran Turismo 7 Revealed for PlayStation 5

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,404 comments
Dynamic weather sounds awesome.

I just hope the PS4 wheels work. Don’t need to fork out on another one of those!

Some of us have already been discussing this. We believe that most wheel manufacturers will have to use a new base/motor for the PS5.

MAP IS BACK!! Now I hope GT will implement Free Roam mode, using the map menu as the setting (you can still visit the places like Special Events this way). Also I hope GT7 implements GTS' Top Screen when going into other menus as a shortcut to anywhere else.... just like GT1-GT2's GT Mode shortcut.

How many cars will GT7 have? One thing we know is that only GT with so many amount of cars having Used Car Dealership.

I would feel more relaxed if we saw a livery editor option on that home screen.
Probably livery editor will be the part of GT Auto. It's fitting that way tbh.

Last edited:
Only the Used Car Dealership remains a worry at this point, I mean, if they have old-gen cars...

full

The gameplay is a letdown tbh. While the graphics look great, I had hoped that GT would finally grow up and evolve. The stupid way the AIs drive and the fact that there is a 917 racing against GT cars makes it look like more of the same including the same severely outdated gameplay mechanics.

Possibly unpopular opinion but i'm not a fan of them changing the layout on legacy tracks, unless there's at least a proper classic version of the track in the game alongside it. Really don't like that they removed the fast start/finish straight chicane to a slow one from the looks of it. The map being upside down is also triggering me a bit.

Everything else looks fairly promising I guess, but i'm waiting to see the full game to see how I feel about it. Still never bought Sport as i'm not keen on the always online saves, once that server goes that game is useless.

Latest Posts

Back