Gran Turismo 7 - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter marcvic
  • 427 comments
Finally got to do my first Circuit Experience (Dragon Trail - Gardens) in GT7 from Menu Book No. 24. I was able to clear it quickly but wanted to go back and see how much better I could do.

Sectors 1 - 4:

1 Lap Attack:

Here's the shot I took for the trophy that requires you to take an Audi R18 '11 to scapes, and shoot it at Le Mans. How'd I do?

20829426448420031.jpg

The official link to it is here.

Easily one of the best cars for drifting in GT7. I also included the set up at the end of the video. You can skip to it using timestamps:

Bought the #7 & #8 to try and replicate the 2021 WEC season. First attempt with Spa. Just sat at the back in one of the Bilstein AMs.

Might buy a more LMPs to tune LMP2 cars. Read the upcom8ng changes for 2023 and see GT3 cars are eligible for the series. Will make the field look much more diverse.
Monza will be the next race.

Expected the handling to be even worse but managed to do a lap in a fully tuned 1050 bhp Roadster Shop Rampage around the Ring. :D
Needed just some small suspension changes and a longer gear ratio in the end.

When I saw the 917K popping up on the legendary car dealer I was happy because I finally got to reunite with a Porsche that I haven't driven in a racing game since Porsche Unleashed.

One of the most challenging cars I´ve driven on the Nordschleife in GT7 so far.
Even with settings to tame this beast the combination of high power and low grip isn´t made for this track. :crazy:

Back