Gran Turismo 7 - Trailers, Videos and Screenshots

• Thread starter marcvic
  • 415 comments
It's been a while since I last did a run and because I was able to get a Ferrari invite plus I have a lot of credits, I decided to use this opportunity to buy a FXX K and take it around the Nords.

I know this is late, but here are my attempts at the two Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary World Finals Monaco Demo Events earlier this month, just before they closed.

Here's a shot from a Daily Race, where I barely nabbed P2 after the final corner of the final lap. I'm pretty sure P3 was less than two tenths behind me. I'm in the white one, for reference.
2003f86f531d68872d391ab26f17b3ce_photo.jpg

Had a pleasant Nords run with the RX-8. Wished I could've done this run sooner but its better late than never.

Was honestly expecting the RA272 to be a deathtrap but surprisingly had a good time driving the car.

Since I posted these in the other thread they might as well go here just in case, plus an extra in the form of a Nurburgring drone cam!

Drone Cams!

Screaming V10 on the Nurburgring

Grand Valley Highway 1

Grand Valley South

Car Cam:

Grand Valley - Honda RA272

Last edited:
Chose the Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 next for my Nurb runs and the car is surprisingly nice to drive with the mediums.

Chose the Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 next for my Nurb runs and the car is surprisingly nice to drive with the mediums.

On Tsukuba at least, it was actually quicker, than the '19 ZR1 on the same set of tyres. I was quite surprised...

Last edited:
Back