Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.13)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 194 comments
After this update I’m not able to drive in rainy weather at all.
I was doing alright on RH tyres before that update and barely needs to pit for IM. Now IM and W doing nothing, kinda no difference for me when I change between those three. I think it’s broken.

I lost in Le Mans and the SPA 24h with multiple cars almost 6 times and already gave up

After this update I’m not able to drive in rainy weather at all.
I was doing alright on RH tyres before that update and barely needs to pit for IM. Now IM and W doing nothing, kinda no difference for me when I change between those three. I think it’s broken.

I lost in Le Mans and the SPA 24h with multiple cars almost 6 times and already gave up
You're using SLICKS which are made for DRY TRACKS in the rain and a DAMP/WET track?
See even in the REAL WORLD, slicks do not work on a wet track, also stay off the racing line in the wet, you get less grip on it due to it being more slippery due to the rubber on it.

You're using SLICKS which are made for DRY TRACKS in the rain and a DAMP/WET track?
See even in the REAL WORLD, slicks do not work on a wet track, also stay off the racing line in the wet, you get less grip on it due to it being more slippery due to the rubber on it.

I used IM and W (intermediate and wet) and i hv the game since launch so I’m comparing what I used to do before the update and what I’m doing now

There is definitely a new animation for winning high money in roulette tickets. I won 30k and there was a shiny effect when it stopped on it.

Don't know if it's been like this already, never won anything higher than 10k until now.
I won 500k recently, the shiny effect thing was I believe added when the rest of the overall roulette ticket animations were updated.

C-5 doesn't have 6 engines either...
I worked for Boeing building the C-17s...

Its basically the same hodgepodge job from GT Sport that just mashes parts from the two aircraft, the 6 engines clearly to mimic the AN-225 (as I mention in this post). Kinda wonder if they've changed anything else in that area of SSRX.

So apparently the An-225 in SSRX has been replaced with C-5/C-17, probably because of one particular conflict:

Interesting that you bring that up because apparently, an investigation is being done to see if its possible to repair it. If not, they also have a second one they started on but never finish that they could also end up trying to complete and get flying.

Last edited:
I read many people complaining about the rain (in Le Mans and SPA 24H) and how it’s unpredictable after the update. and personally I’m not able to win a race if it starts raining as using intermediate or wet do nothing.

To further investigate, I did a custom race with heavy rain and I was driving fine using wets. Definitely something wrong in these races

People were complaining about a network outage last night, although it’s unclear how far reaching it was. But I was doing the WTC 800 races last night with a carefully tuned Zonda at 799 PP and woke up and it was at 801 for some reason. Did something get tweaked overnight when I was asleep?

Last edited:
Back