Gran Turismo 7 Undocumented Changes Thread (Update 1.26)

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 128 comments
It seems to me that collisions with the AI car physics has changed. Whereas before, they were like bricks and you could hardly move them, this morning on Road Atlanta I barely tapped one (it seemed) and it spun out and off the track. I haven't tested it enough to know for sure.
Ok, that's some progess.
Next step for the AI is to drive properly and not like noobs. :D

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm quite sure that the "LOW FUEL" light switching on in the cockpit of the 787B is rather a new addition 🤔. It was not there at the beginning, I think

Last edited:
Well I have seen this issue recently appear in the game, the Brake Zone in the aids menu, since there last two updates the Brake Zone needs to be re-calibrated. All of the current areas of braking are coming up short and using these will cause you to brake very late and almost always slide off track in the turns. It is really noticeable in daily race C, watching lots of players slide off on turns 1, 3, 5.

it was always there since at least June
Thanks. I didn't think I left it to catch dust in my garage for so long. Anyway thanks for confirming that it was not in the game at launch, I felt like I was going insane and started imagining things 😂

Well I have seen this issue recently appear in the game, the Brake Zone in the aids menu, since there last two updates the Brake Zone needs to be re-calibrated. All of the current areas of braking are coming up short and using these will cause you to brake very late and almost always slide off track in the turns. It is really noticeable in daily race C, watching lots of players slide off on turns 1, 3, 5.
At Le Mans, the brake zone at Virage de Mulsanne disappears sometimes. It's a bit random and the weather doesn't affect it. Sometimes the red area disappears and you only got the red letters of "brake" above the speedometer and no the red braking area on the track surface.

I am likely behind on this, (have not run GT7 in months due to busted controller) but when in the garage and viewing your car, if it has a clock it will show the actual real time. I assume it is the showcase mode when not moving the cursor after 10 seconds. Do note if the time changes while viewing it will not update. Only when it returns to the view. I got an example attached.
It‘s been that way since launch

As said, been that way since launch. Likewise the clock will show the circuit time whilst you're driving too.

Last edited:
Back