Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso
For every update released, there is the potential for changes not listed in the initial patch notes. Please report any undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.
1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible, either through videos or images.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are discussed here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:
- The following five new cars have been added:
・Citroën DS 21 Pallas '70 (available for purchase at Legend Cars)
・Honda RA272 ʼ65 (available for purchase at Legend Cars from)
・Italdesign EXENEO Vision Gran Turismo Street Mode
・Italdesign EXENEO Vision Gran Turismo Off-road Mode
・Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 (available for purchase at Used Car Dealership)
- The Grand Valley race track comes with four different layouts:
・Grand Valley - Highway 1
・Grand Valley - Highway 1 Reverse
・Grand Valley - South
・Grand Valley - South Reverse
This track will be available at Collector Level 15.
3. World Circuits
- "Circuit Experience" has been added to the "Grand Valley - Highway 1" track in the Americas section.
- The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
- World Touring Car 600
- Gr.1 Prototype Series
- American Sunday Cup 600
- Japanese Clubman Cup 550
- Historic Sports Car Masters
World Touring Car 600 will be available at Collector Level 15; American Sunday Cup 600 will be available after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and having watched the ending; Japanese Clubman Cup 550 will be available after starting Menu Book No. 42 (Gr.1 Prototype Series) that unlocks at Collector Level 30; and Historic Sportscar Masters will be available after starting Menu Book No. 46 (Historic Sports Car Masters) that unlocks at Collector Level 29.
・WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- Sunday Cup Classic
The Sunday Cup Classic will be available after reaching Menu Book No. 13 (Try Your Hand at a Mission).
- The PlayStation®5 console now fully supports PlayStation®VR2. Every game mode (excluding "2P Split Screen"), every online race, and an exclusive VR Showroom mode is available in VR. Please see the following link for more details: https://www.gran-turismo.com/world/gt7/news/00_8412588.html
5. Gran Turismo Sophy
- A limited-time "Race Together" event now allows players to challenge the autonomous racing agent Gran Turismo Sophy (GT Sophy). This event is only available on the PlayStation®5 console version. "Race Together" will be available after reaching Collector Level 6 and can be accessed from the special banner at the top right of the World Map screen. Please see the following link for more details: https://www.gran-turismo.com/world/gt7/news/00_5962264.html
- The following functions have been added to Scapes:
・"Height-Adjustable Spots" button on the Scapes home screen
・Heat Glow effect
- The Drift Stage and "Move the camera up and down" features have been added to Curation in Scapes.
- Tutorials for "Drifting" have been added.
7. Brand Central
- New Museum section for Italdesign has been added for Europe (Italy).
- New Museum section for Sony AI has been added for Asia-Pacific (Japan).
- The following two new Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 16: Collection: Honda Motorsports (Collector Level 47 and above)
・Extra Menu No. 17: Collection: Porsche 911 Carrera RS (Collector Level 39 and above)
- There are new sets of conversations with the Car Designers and Characters appearing in the Café. These new conversations can be accessed by changing to the following cars in your "Garage" and speaking with the Characters in the Café.
- Kunihisa Ito
・Honda NSX GT500 '08
・Mazda 787B '91
・Mini Cooper 'S' '65
・RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
- Hikonori Kagurazaka
・Aston Martin Vulkan '16
・Bugatti Chiron '16
・Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13
・Citroën DS 21 Pallas '70
- Hideo Kodama
・BMW i3 '15
・Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54
・ Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
・Suzuki Swift Sport '17
・Toyota Sport 800 '65
- Tom Matano
・AMG Mercedes AMG C 63 S '15
・AMG 300 SEL 6.8 AMG '71
・Honda S660 '15
・Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV '15
・Mazda Demio XD Touring '15
- Shiro Nakamura
・BMW M3 Coupé '07
・De Tomaso Pantera '71
・Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64
- Ed Welburn
・Chevrolet Camaro SS '16
・Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18
・Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 '19
・Pontiac GTO 'The Judge' '69
・Honda RA272 '65
・Honda S800 '66
・McLaren MP4/4 '88
・Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73
9. GT Auto
- Thirteen new paint colors have been added to the Real Car Paint section of the Paint Shop.
- Race events that only allow for certain Car Settings to be adjusted have been added.
- "Results" button to display the race result after a qualifier or race has been added.
- Engine startup sound and haptic vibration have been added when changing cars in the "Garage" while using a PlayStation®5 DualSense™ wireless controller.
13. Race Screen
- Added a "Display Car Info Only" option in the Race Info Display section of Display Settings
- Added the same option in the Race Info Display section of the replay options available during a replay
Other Improvements and Adjustments1. Cars
- We fixed an issue in which the amount of downforce set would increase if Rear "Type A" parts were attached to the following cars:
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99
- We changed the display for the Peugeot L500R Hybrid VGT 2017 to now include the power output from the motor in the vehicle's max power. (This does not affect the vehicle's performance when driving or its Performance Points.)
- We stabilized how the Dodge SRT Tomahawk Vision Gran Turismo behaves during the rolling start of an online race.
- We adjusted the penalty system algorithm at the following two sections on the Daytona International Speedway Road Course:
・Pit Lane Exit
・Chicane Exit (Turn 11)
3. Steering Controllers
- We fixed an issue in which the screen would occasionally freeze for 1.5 seconds when using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller.
- Fixed various text localization issues.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Improvements and Adjustments1. Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue in the Lobby and Sport modes in which the cars of other players would not appear when exiting the pit on Grand Valley - Highway 1.
- Addressed an issue in the Lobby in which the camera would not work correctly while using the Spectator function.
- Input lag of the Dualsense controller has been lowered.
- Haptic Feedback for the dualsense has been increased.
- Popin has been reduced.
- Draw distance has been increased.
- Camera transition when switching to other cars in replay or watching race has been changed.
- The letter "T" to designate turbo aspiration in the "car choose/now driving indicator" has been changed to "Turbo".
- The windshield wipers on the BMW M2 Competition have been fixed.
- The graphical issues on the Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm (Including the disappearing logos in GT Auto as well as the Glitched livery in the European Clubman Cup 600 Nurburgring race) have been fixed.
- New Porsche decals have been added in livery editor.
- Suspension movement while moving the car has been added in scapes.
- Reflections for wet conditions in the Spa 1h event have been toned down significantly.
- A glitch where the whole track would light up while braking in chase cam has been fixed.
- Tyre debris accumulation throughout a race has been added.
- Rain during the Le Mans 30 Min race on the PS4 version has been improved.
- The following cars now have model years:
Toyota FT-1 got a 2014
LM55 VGT (Gr.1) 2014
Bugatti VGT (Gr.1) 2015
COPEN RJ VGT 2017
Honda Sports VGT 2017
McLaren Ultimate VGT 2017
McLaren Ultimate VGT (Gr.1) 2017
Suzuki VGT 2022
N 2025 VGT (Gr.1) 2025
- Players no longer have to wait for others to finish an online race.