Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.06 Arrives, Fixes Progression Bugs and Issues

• Thread starter Famine
  • 202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone noticed a tyre change on the quattro mission on Fisherman’s Ranch? I see everyone on YT having dirt tires, but when i tried, i had racing hard on 😅

You do indeed get the Rain Royalty Trophy when you completed B-1 again. I was wondering why it neved popped before but all fixed now. 👍

Update did not fix the progression bug on my account. Still blocked!!!
This isn't fixed for me either, on original PS4. Completed the first menu task, but not able to progress further after the update. The only "racing" I can do is complete the license tests.

Last edited:
I remember before the update that a number of the Gr.3 cars I sampled (Castrol TOM'S Supra, R8 LMS Evo, Corvette, F-Type, Mustang) tended to get very unstable on RH tyres if I put too much throttle in through the lower gears. No such issues in the F-Type on the 'Bathurst Gr.3 Battle' Mission - it handles fairly close to how I remember it being in GT Sport.

I might be wrong but I think Super GT said there was a "chance of rain" meter that was removed with the day one patch. I'm certain he mentioned that in one of his early GT7 release videos.
One of the talking heads at the bottom of one of the races literally tells you to check the weather forecast above to see if you need to change to tyres for rain. There's no forecast though, and it would be useful. It's very annoying if it was there and was removed (though maybe it didn't work?). Went out and bought inters and fitted them based solely on that bit of text and adjusted my settings to hit the PP only for it to be dry and sunny.

Anyone noticed a tyre change on the quattro mission on Fisherman’s Ranch? I see everyone on YT having dirt tires, but when i tried, i had racing hard on omg

Anyone noticed a tyre change on the quattro mission on Fisherman’s Ranch? I see everyone on YT having dirt tires, but when i tried, i had racing hard on 😅
Omg, I read this as you had a raging hard on.

One minor addition is that the PS Studios animation sequence now plays when starting the game.

I've just spent about 45 minutes trying to gold the A-8 license on my secondary account, I was wondering what had changed. Took me one attempt to gold pre-update, now I can't get a time close to 0.19.700 :rolleyes:
Good job I got most of the off-road tests and challenges out of the way, then!

@GBalao888 I think the PS Studios intro was there before the update.

This isn't fixed for me either, on original PS4. Completed the first menu task, but not able to progress further after the update. The only "racing" I can do is complete the license tests.
Not fixed for me either.

I’m stuck on menu 4. The high speed ring track day never appears for me in world circuits.

Honestly it’s really frustrating, I was thoroughly enjoying playing until I ran into this.

What’s most annoying though is that there’s seemingly no official way to reach out to PD and explain what’s going on here. Either that or I’m just looking in the wrong place which is entirely possible.

I just want to play the game.

What’s most annoying though is that there’s seemingly no official way to reach out to PD and explain what’s going on here. Either that or I’m just looking in the wrong place which is entirely possible.

I just want to play the game.
I had the same question, is there not an official way to submit bug reports? I am assuming they have someone reading this forum, reddit, etc.

Still haven’t fixed Sardegna Windmills Circuit Experience. I just heard it’s a known issue after an hour of not even getting bronze lol RH tires… I thought I suddenly got terrible at this game after golding everything else 🤣

E469678B-9CA6-4769-8045-4180695984EB.jpeg

After the update I’m only hearing the track Chariots of Fire by Vangelis in the main menu. Anyone else?
you may need to enter your three lettered highscore name in Track&Field before continuing

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like the saturation/HDR is off since the update? Maybe it's in my head but it feels weak. I'm using an LG C1.

Edit: turned HDR off and on again in the PS5 settings and it is back to normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back