Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.06 Arrives, Fixes Progression Bugs and Issues

• Thread starter Famine
  • 202 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
They forget some ones still running after the update, not little ones...

• Some cars have issues with gearbox, impossible to fix the last gear ratio.
  • In multiplayer, a bug concerning driving assistances, I use only abs, often the game give me all assistances, and sometimes, impossible to delete them.

It’s not a thrustmaster issue because it works fine through usb on gt sport. I can’t use the wheel into the base because the DIN to DIN cable is not working correctly on mine.
They outright said it doesn’t work in the patch notes through usb, I’m guessing it has to do with it being a PS5 game. GT Sport was a PS4 game so that’s why it might’ve worked even on PS5, your only option seems to be to use the DIN cable

Same. Half the time when it's currently actively raining the weather radar shows nothing. Only one time, when it was a very heavy downpour and the water meter on the left was nearly full, did the weather radar cross from the palest blue to a darker blue. I also can't see a way to zoom in or out on the weather radar like it claims you can? Unless I'm dumb. It doesn't seem to make any attempt to show what's happening in different parts of the circuit at all, just sometimes what's happening at your current location covering the entire track.
Pale blue and dark blue are both rain. If there is no rain then the whole radar is just a transparent overlay.

To zoom in and out, you use the same buttons you use to raise or lower TCS or brake bias.

This too. Expect more fixes:

Hope the various other updates activates the clutch pedal and TH8A shifter with the T300RS wheels!
I use my clutch and T300rs and shifter all the time!

Still CS tires in IB-5... Can't add a picture for some reason.

Added a post race pop up if you are in a championship to say you’ve completed the daily marathon.

Edit

Not a pop up but small interstitial screen showing you the reward ticket and message.

Last edited:
Pale blue and dark blue are both rain. If there is no rain then the whole radar is just a transparent overlay.

To zoom in and out, you use the same buttons you use to raise or lower TCS or brake bias.
Yes I know that. Most of the time when it's raining there's no colour, sometimes it's pale blue regardless of if it's light drizzle or very heavy rain. It's indicated stronger than the lightest rain, by being darker blue, only once. It doesn't act like a weather radar should.

Got on and currently only have used cars, the garage, and cafe accessible. My collector level was reset to 1? I’m on menu book 18 but can’t do anything because all of the areas disappeared. Not sure what to do at this point. Tried everything I can think of. The game is unplayable with the exception of music rally.

Attachments

• 54DFC45A-CB72-44F7-9DB8-D8B6E13DCF01.jpeg
    54DFC45A-CB72-44F7-9DB8-D8B6E13DCF01.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 11
Yes I know that. Most of the time when it's raining there's no colour, sometimes it's pale blue regardless of if it's light drizzle or very heavy rain. It's indicated stronger than the lightest rain, by being darker blue, only once. It doesn't act like a weather radar should.
Yes I have also noticed some big inconsistencies in the radar.

I wonder if the Suzuka Sector 1 Circuit Experience is on the wrong tires? I'm still .2 away from golding that one. And the Nordschliefe Cicruit Experience is pretty brutal, but thats likely cause I never drive there...but I wonder still.

Jerome

I still have the blank car list setting and can not update changes with new purchase item after 1.06 update . guys help me 😀😀 The car settings not save and the PP won’t change no matter what parts I buy

Last edited:
I'm currently doing (+failing) to get anything better than bronze in S5...

Are there meant to be SH tyres on this car?
or is this a bug?

edit: Demonstration clearly had D tyres 😡

definitely a bug.

EDIT: It's S5 that's bugged

Last edited:
I'm currently doing (+failing) to get anything better than bronze in S4...

Are there meant to be SH tyres on this car?
or is this a bug?

edit: Demonstration clearly had D tyres 😡

definitely a bug.

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:
You're right, I clicked on another one thinking it was S4. I checked this and there was the same glitch for me too.
Sorry for the typo in my original post, I meant S5. That's why you clicked the wrong one to check.

Again, apologies. S5 is glitched with the wrong tyres.

Last edited:
NA-8 ... wrong tyres.

And apparently also the Magic Mountain Jeep mission. Plus, I can't get faster than 193km/h in the Porsche 356, no matter what I do. Videos on Youtube seem to suggest that was easy ... I can only assume before the update.

Tyre wear not showing is that a bug?

Like during the game, I can feel the tyres are cooked. But the HUD is not showing anything like they are new. I presume if they are worn they are suppose to turn red? like the previous games

Last edited:
Another license test glitch actually helped players out, but has now been reverted. A bug was introduced which enabled the Overtake boost feature on the Super Formula car used in the S-7 test, making target times a lot easier. That’s been undone and the leaderboards wiped — but you’ll retain your progress.

I went back to S-7 and improved my wiped personal best time with a couple of tenths despite no nitro boost. Had to really drive it in anger though this time :lol:

So I can confirm, for some reason PDi decided to reduce smoke, by a huge amount... Not only smoke, but also on wet track there isn't so much vapour behind car, which is really bad.. Did enjoy having to struggle in order to race...
There is an event on Spa with F1 in rain, really hard to see anything in front because or water vapour of other cars, now it's really easy...

WTF PD?!?!

Last edited:
I use my clutch and T300rs and shifter all the time!

Are you on PS5 or PS4? I noticed I missed the TH8A mention in the patch notes.

For me, the clutch pedal and the shifter has been null since launch on PS4. If the update didnt fix it, I guess I'll go to MicroCenter to search for this DIN cable to plug it straight into the wheel.

So I can confirm, for some reason PDi decided to reduce smoke, by a huge amount... Not only smoke, but also on wet track there isn't so much vapour behind car, which is really bad.. Did enjoy having to struggle in order to race...
There is an event on Spa with F1 in rain, really hard to see anything in front because or water vapour of other cars, now it's really easy...

WTF PD?!?!
Thank the people that complained about it. They want a realistic game but not too real. Ya know like not being able to see cause the car in front of you on the highway is spraying up a huge rooster tail with rain so heavy your wipers can't keep up kinda real. That's a little too real.

Would be nice if the wpiers had a speed option.

Last edited:
Are you on PS5 or PS4? I noticed I missed the TH8A mention in the patch notes.

For me, the clutch pedal and the shifter has been null since launch on PS4. If the update didnt fix it, I guess I'll go to MicroCenter to search for this DIN cable to plug it straight into the wheel.
Ohhh I’m sorry man I’m on PS5 I hope they straighten out the issues for you!

Thank the people that complained about it. They want a realistic game but not too real. Ya know like not being able to see cause the car in front of you on the highway is spraying up a huge rooster tail with rain so heavy your wipers can't keep up kinda real. That's a little too real.
I wish they just made a simulation mode and other modes for people who are just looking to have fun.. I don’t care if it’s smoke dirt rain… either get in front of the person or deal with it… I feel it’s going to be hard for GT to be extremely realistic because it’s going to turn many people off.. I agree with you big time!

WTF PD?!?!
WHY!?

I think the main issue regarding things like smoke is that Polyphony has an odd approach to fixing them. For things like how the cars drive or smoke, they'll probably just alter these things to satisfy the casual fanbase versus doing something that could please everyone and just add an adjustment option for things like that. What's more odd is that PD has made options similar to what I'm suggesting, like being able to adjust the cockpit view for instance or tire sound. If they can do that, then adding sliders for things like smoke settings and physics should be no problem.

---

To note: Going back to how cars react to jumps, I think they might have altered it aswell. I am now grinding on Fisherman's Ranch with my Toyota 86 Gr.B Rally Car and I noticed it reacting with more stability after landing versus last night. In the same car yesterday, it would spin wildly out of control or roll over if I did a jump full throttle. Now, that doesn't quite happen. It honestly makes grinding the event easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back