Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.15 is Now Available, Adds Suzuki Vision GT, New Cafe Menus, Races, Online Time Trials, Image Export & More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 314 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Gotta give them credit, they surpassed my low expectation of 3 new events! Now, how many more months before the rest of the game they'd already made before release gets added in? They could even put in the ones we've already seen and we'd have no idea everything after was done months ago. Until then though, it's safe to assume they'd already finished the events they add and decided to hold them back.

Oh, and those "adjusted" custom race payouts seem to have had no significant effect on anything. Sure would be nice if we could be decently rewarded for making up our own races to deal with PD's dripfeed.

Neat update that deffo brings GT7 a bit closer to being acceptable.

Among my realistic expectations for this update was an alternative to SPA / Le Mans for the daily grind, but unfortunately that´s not here.
The bolder (but needed) changes are probably months if not more away.

-New AI
-Complete visual/technical overhaul
-Reworked online.

Still, we´re getting there.

Well there's enough here to get my interest for a little bit, I'll need to be doing some race grinding over the coming days and new menu books are always good.

Was kinda hoping there might be new missions/music rally but hey ho.

On the subject of missions can anyone confirm if the Easy/Hard setting difficulty issue has been fixed, I was going to try those again later today but wanna know if I should change my difficulty before I try..

Looking forward to the new cars, they all look great.

One new feature that will please the photographers among us is the ability to export images from the game. It’s a little more round-the-houses than in GT Sport, but you’re now able to directly send your shots from the Showcase section to your console’s own media/capture gallery.

That allows for full resolution — 1920×1080 on PS4, 4K on PS4 Pro and PS5 — image export, and you can transfer those images from there to an external drive such as a USB flash drive using the console functions.

I'm hoping this is not correct, as you should be able to export images from PS4 at 4K resolution as well, at least you can already export images from PS4 at 4K via one's GT7 page, so it would be a great shame if the resolution is somehow limited in direct export mode.

So there's a payout of 5,000 credits as a prize for Books 41 and 42
the walking dead andrew licoln GIF by The Paley Center for Media

9 events is not what i hoped for, i wanted more, it still leaves so many tracks event lists embarrassing empty and others are simply stale.
The custom races gets another short shift, i expect at least a million from a one hour custom race, not a 100k
The PP fix is a cursed blessing, while it wasn't as stupid as other grinds, it wasn't really fun either. But i did expect other options to be presented with new events.

Maybe in another month.. we will hope for more in another month

The option to download full resolution pictures from my page on https://www.gran-turismo.com/ is pretty nice though

Last edited:
Fanatec DD Pro FF is dead, even on ingame 10 there is nothing in my wheel.
Completely undriveable.
FFS what are they doing there? Are they testing anything before releasing updates?
What idiot approve this, said, yeah, this is proper FF now, let's release this 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Can anyone think of a reason why the custom race payout would be set so low?

I don't understand it. It's almost as if PD are purposely hamstringing the custom race mode, but why?
To prevent people from grinding, I guess. You could rubberband your controller for a 24 hours SSRX race and earn tons of credits, and we just can't have people "unfairly" earning credits in a singleplayer game. That'd hurt microtransaction sales!

Can anyone think of a reason why the custom race payout would be set so low?

I don't understand it. It's almost as if PD are purposely hamstringing the custom race mode, but why?
Have to test this but it was lower in GTS compared to equivalent GT League event.

Also you really should be asking PD to let people save custom events instead. Doesn't matter how good the payout is when it takes 10 minutes to select my opponents every race.

It might just be me but... look out, the two first Kei-car races AI uses nitrous, except for at Autodromo Lago Maggiore, since said race has NoS disabled.
Really? Maggiore was the only one I actually had trouble with, the AI was really easy on the other two. And to be clear, I wasn't using nitrous either.

:lol::lol::lol:

You can't actually get 5k from 6Star tickets though, I think the minimum is 30k, not that it's much better. :boggled:

:gtplanet::cheers:
I didn't know that! I've only ever had 1 and I got a Veyron from it which wasn't too bad

Have to test this but it was lower in GTS compared to equivalent GT League event.

Also you really should be asking PD to let people save custom events instead. Doesn't matter how good the payout is when it takes 10 minutes to select my opponents every race.
This is also outrageous.

Fact we can't save single events, let alone entire championships is maddening

Back