Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.24 Deployed, Fixes Game Progression Bug

• Thread starter Famine
  • 77 comments
When did they add saved settings for custom races? I only just noticed it.
July.

I'm still waiting for them to fix the final race of "The Human Comedy". The AI is way too fast and needs a NERF, even if I'm doing consistent 1:58's, first place seems to increase his lead by 2-5 secs a lap. At the end of lap 5 he is already 12 secs ahead.

Just out of interest, which car is always in first place for you? For me it's the GT3 GR Supra

I'm still waiting for them to fix the final race of "The Human Comedy". The AI is way too fast and needs a NERF, even if I'm doing consistent 1:58's, first place seems to increase his lead by 2-5 secs a lap. At the end of lap 5 he is already 12 secs ahead.

Just out of interest, which car is always in first place for you? For me it's the GT3 GR Supra
There's nothing to fix. It's a challenging mission, it doesn't need to be "fixed" and therefore become as easy as most of the rest of the game is.

It's more than beatable. Do a 2 stop strategy on mediums, pit every 10 laps. Any car can win.

183b692951b80-screenshotUrl.jpg

There's nothing to fix. It's a challenging mission, it doesn't need to be "fixed" and therefore become as easy as most of the rest of the game is.

It's more than beatable. Do a 2 stop strategy on mediums, pit every 10 laps. Any car can win.

View attachment 1198626
That's the thing, I'm doing that strat, run meds, pit at the end of every 10 laps, so far the best car I have found is the BMW Z4 GT3. I can get into 2nd by the end of lap 2/3 but by then first place has sodded off :D

That's the thing, I'm doing that strat, run meds, pit at the end of every 10 laps, so far the best car I have found is the BMW Z4 GT3. I can get into 2nd by the end of lap 2/3 but by then first place has sodded off :D
Porsche 911 I think is the strongest around there at the minute, might be worth a try. Some people on my friends list pulled 32 laps in it, which is mental when most end at 30!

From what I've read here and there, and maybe I misunderstood, it could cause the daily marathon rewards to be not awarded.

I think it is a consequence of the change that was implemented a few updates ago to prevent people from "cheating" by getting daily marathon rewards for every time zone (up to 30 a day) by changing their system clock.

From what I've read here and there, and maybe I misunderstood, it could cause the daily marathon rewards to be not awarded.

I think it is a consequence of the change that was implemented a few updates ago to prevent people from "cheating" by getting daily marathon rewards for every time zone (up to 30 a day) by changing their system clock.

Weird... I always received it up until this latest update. Now it's even harder to earn credits...

TBH i take no notice of the weather radar except to see when its clear,i go by the amount of water on the track indicator.

TBH i take no notice of the weather radar except to see when its clear,i go by the amount of water on the track indicator.
Especially now. Before the update, that radar was a big help to make the call of how big a deluge was coming.

Back