Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.34 Now Available: Buyable Engine Swaps & Special Parts, Three New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 645 comments
Ooooh, me like!

18851cbc9eb8-screenshotUrl.jpg

18851cbddbd23-screenshotUrl.jpg

Widebody option has to be installed first to get that front bumper to complete the look.

After so many months in the official site
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/user/discover/collection/CarStyle/
didn't show information about car liveries like widebody and model...
and you can't see your intire collection but only the first page....
not to mention the classification of ours collection by car...
Even in GT Sport section the collection of liveries are completed and accesible...
So sad PD!!!

Last edited:
Despite the high price tag the Nissan Skyline R32 GTR Nismo is a dream to drive, you also can feel the step up in term of modeling / rendering / sound accuracy vs the R32 GTR V-Spec that been add since GT Sport. It's quite refreshing I'd say

With the lack of any posts about this (and plenty about R32) I assume Alfa didn't get any widebody or custom parts?

Interesting trend to note is that they've added an Autopolis Super Formula single player race around the time of the real life one, after also adding a Fuji Super Formula race around the time the real life series went there too.

Let's talk prices on the three (likely all) Hagerty's cars, or maybe PD will surprise us and send the Maverick to Brand Central like the other SEMA Gran Turismo award winners that made it into GT7, and/or send the NISMO R32 to the UCD like it did the more-common V-spec II R32:
  • The Ford Maverick is a one-of-a-kind, so it could be any price really. However, all the other SEMA Gran Turismo award winners are 300,000 Cr.,... and are in Brand Central, so 300,000 Cr. is likely.
  • The NISMO R32 is actually cheaper than the V-spec II according to classic.com, with a CMB of $74,500/average sale of $68,366/most-recent sale of (the equivalent of, as the sale was in the UK) $89,235 in early 2022. That compares favorably to the 1994 V-spec II's $119,556/$125,826/$148,975 (at least for a lower-mileage original; there were 3 more-recent sales, a high-mileage example, a modified example, and one that just came off the market at an unknown price). Further, the NISMO was about 25% less than the V-spec II in GT1/GT2. Of course, the GT7 "zero-mileage" price of the V-spec II is 200,000 Cr., which means that the zero-mileage/Hagerty's (or first appearance in the UCD) price of the NISMO should be in the neighborhood of 150,000 Cr. (with, if it is a UCD car, a mileage discount starting with its second appearance).
  • The Giulia Sprint price points at classic.com are no CMB given/average sale of $279,998/most-recent sale of an unmodified (though restored) model of roughly $205,000 (196,000 Euro last year, with a bunch of no-sales and sales of modified examples since). Applying the Hagerty's/PD inflation index would make it 250,000-400,000 Cr.
  • Nenkai is saying the Alfa is the 1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce, which should make it significantly cheaper than the 1965 Giulia Sprint GTA we had in previous GTs. It's a bit hard to separate the Veloce from the other 1967 Giulia models, but it appears that most of the recent examples went for $50,000-$70,000. Again applying the Hagerty's/PD inflation index would make it 80,000-150,000 Cr., and also somewhat-likely to appear in the UCD instead of Hagerty's, which would mean a mileage discount starting with its second appearance.
Boy was I off, at least on the two not one-of-a-kinds. Hagerty's inflation strikes again, especially on the R32 NISMO, which is twice the "zero-miles" cost of the newer and more expensive in the real world R32 V-spec II. Had the V-spec II been a Hagerty's car, we would have had a tripling of its price by now.

At least I did allow for the possibility that they wouldn't be Hagerty's cars, especially once Nenkai identified the Alfa as the 1967 Veloce instead of the more-expensive 1965 Sprint.

Car Prices:
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67 - 180,000 Cr.
  • Greening Auto Company Maverick - 300,000 Cr.
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) '90 - 400,000 Cr.

Race Payouts:

Autopolis
  • Super Formula (Full Course, 15 laps) - 200,000 Cr.
High Speed Ring
  • American Clubman Cup 700 (Reverse, 5 laps) - 65,000 Cr.
Blue Moon Bay Speedway
  • Nissan GT-R Cup (Infield A Reverse, 5 laps) - 70,000 Cr.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
  • Super Formula (15 laps) - 160,000 Cr.
Monza Circuit
  • Sunday Cup Classic (Full Course, 2 laps) - 30,000 Cr.

Extra Menu Prizes

• SEMA GT Awards: 5-star Roulette Ticket
  • Group A: 5-star Roulette Ticket
Looking at the event payouts the famous GTA SA meme comes to my mind

ahhh ****! Here we go again!

Boy was I off, at least on the two not one-of-a-kinds. Hagerty's inflation strikes again, especially on the R32 NISMO, which is twice the "zero-miles" cost of the newer and more expensive in the real world R32 V-spec II. Had the V-spec II been a Hagerty's car, we would have had a tripling of its price by now.

At least I did allow for the possibility that they wouldn't be Hagerty's cars, especially once Nenkai identified the Alfa as the 1967 Veloce instead of the more-expensive 1965 Sprint.
It's pretty insane that the Nismo costs $400,000 IMO.

Well, I already can predict where this is going.

NissanSkylineGTR-R32-JGTC-UnisiaJECS-HasemiMotorsport-08-640x480.jpg
I was really hoping they added that kit as I was looking forward to recreating that specific GT-R and the Touring Car one from GT5/6, I haven't checked the other cars yet but the update is much better than I initially thought. :cool:

Though I will admit the price payouts still suck for the new events but that's sadly to be expected at this point.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.34 Now Available: Buyable Engine Swaps & Special Parts, Three New Cars

Gran Turismo 7’s new 1.34 update is now available, bringing some new cars and a surprise new feature which expands the game’s tuning options...
The first time PD got the location of a car wrong in the patch notes (also a patch notes said LCD, the game said UCD situation), the affected car stayed in the UCD. I'd expect the same this time, which would be advantageous for two reasons - length of time between availabilities and the UCD discount starting with each car's second appearance.

And the engines we have in inventory, can be sold?
Not directly, though they will, or at least did, add value to a car they're installed on. Before this update, it was a flat 10,000 Cr. Apparently, that's been changed with this update, though I didn't have time to check.

Latest Posts

Back