Guys, talking about adding new events, new tracks, new cars, etc. I was quite hasty, I simplified a lot... I'll try to argue better now.
In regards to new events, in truth it seems to me that there is little to add to what I have already said: perhaps it's the only issue on which we are all quite in agreement. There are so many new events they could add, the only thing they have to look after is not to give the events names that would lead to licensing issues (so, for example, they can't add an event called "Le Mans 24H", because Motorsport Games has the license for his Le Mans Ultimate). But other than that, they really could add a little bit of everything.
A clarification: yes, I admit it, I pay more attention to events with racing cars (Gr. 1, Gr. 2 which by the way is inexplicably "forgotten", Gr. 3 and Gr. 4), both because for me Gran Turismo it is more of a racing game than a driving game, and also because Polyphony Digital itself has gradually hinted that the series is destined to go more in that direction, especially from GT Sport onwards. The addition of such particular cars (such as the Toyota HiMedic) or tracks quite far from the most common idea of a racing track (such as the Grand Valley Highway), are for me on the one hand a tribute to the tradition of the series, which undeniably was NOT born with such great attention only to racing cars and proper tracks, but in another way a "digression". Sometimes I think: "What the heck PD, make a decision ... What do you really want to do?". Because I don't understand...
In any case, I'm fine with Polyphony Digital also adding events, cars and tracks that can satisfy those users who love different experiences from those with proper racing cars on proper tracks: I would like all of us enthusiasts to be happy when we play this title. Whether it's racing with Gr. 3 at Spa-Francorchamps, or cruising around Tokyo with road cars, or inventing bizarre races with ambulances, or drifting races... So it's true that I would like more "racing" events (in the sense which I explained), but I'm not saying that PD should ONLY add those.
Having said this, however, it is clear that for me, also with regard to the cars to be added, I would like to see more recent racing cars, in the various categories... There is the licensing problem on this, it's true, it's undeniable... But if small software houses (such as Kunos Simulazioni, or KW Studios, formerly known as SimBin and Sector3 Studios, and also Slightly Mad Studios) manage to solve licensing problems, which are usually money problems, we know it... Are we really supposed to believe that PD, which has Sony behind it, can't solve these same problems? Really? Come on...
Also in this case, I repeat... I'm fine with PD also adding cars other than the proper racing ones.
Regarding the tracks, a different story... There may be licensing problems for the real ones (but, as I said before, they could be solved), but for the fictional ones, at least in this sense, one could not try to do something more? There are many classic tracks that we would like to review, obviously suitably updated, adapted to today's graphic standards too... Even tracks that are not really "racing" (for example Circuito de la Sierra, which by the way only appeared in GT6... wasn't it a waste of resources to create it for just one title in the series?).
In conclusion... The meaning of my speech, and I hope you agree with me, beyond the specific preferences that each of us has, which may or may not be shared but which must always be respected... PD could do more, much more, and it's not doing it.