Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.36 Now Available: Adds Four Cars Including GR Corolla

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,229 comments

What's your favorite car in 1.36 (by any criteria you wish)?

• Chevrolet Corvette C1 '58

Votes: 50 20.1%
  • Maserati MC20 '20

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Toyota GR Corolla Morizo '22

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance '21

Votes: 72 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1690719516500.jpg

Ambulance..?
As if all the safety cars weren't enough.
And 58 vette?
..great additions for a "race sim". 🤣

New track? :confused:
Once again - as with April, and with June - read the article I've just very thoughtfully written, served up to you, and for which this is the comments thread, and clearly and obviously covers your question.

The. Silhouettes. Only. Tease. The. Cars. We. Won't. Know. About. A. Track. Until. The. Day. Before. The. Update.

Another selection of cars that weren't part of any previous datamining.

Fair to say PD could release anything '20 onwards from this point forward.

I'm not including Toyota or Super Formula in this as PD had early access to CAD data.

Last edited:
Once again - as with April, and with June - read the article I've just very thoughtfully written, served up to you, and for which this is the comments thread, and clearly and obviously covers your question.

The. Silhouettes. Only. Tease. The. Cars. We. Won't. Know. About. A. Track. Until. The. Day. Before. The. Update.
I don't know how you haven't quit yet :lol:

This car selection is.. something. Now I wait for the next-next update.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to the Corolla and the MC20. The Corvette is historically significant, but it will quickly become a dust collector. The ambulance does nothing for me.

We've gotten a few Maseratis in updates now, seems to be a brand PD have grown fond of recently.

I doubt a newfound fondness is part of the equation. PD probably just formed a better relationship in terms of licensing.

Honestly not too surprised about them adding an ambulance van. PD are no strangers to having vans, trucks, and SUVs in their games and this is no exception.

Can't wait to drive it.

I simply love all these mixed reactions that a freakin' Japanese ambulance causes. Surely a weird addition, but why couldn't we have some fun with it? Enjoy life folks.

What’s with all these “have some fun” comments related to the ambulance? I’m having fun when driving cars that are actually fun to drive. The ambulance is a fridge and mostly comedy, but I cannot laugh at a car unless it’s a Peel P50.

Latest Posts

Back